Monday 13 September 2010

Amsterdam post 11

The American guy was leaving Amsterdam early next morning and he had a real early wakeup call, so once all of us had smoked some weed me and the skinhead guy put our clothes back on and we left. When we got outside of the Crowne Plaza Hotel the skinhead said he was going onto some sex club that I’d never heard of, and he asked if I wanted to go with him. It sounded wild, but it also sounded like it might be too heavy for me, and as me arse was by now a bit sore I said “no thanks” and we swapped email addresses and said we’d try and hookup again another time.
It was now after 2am so I had planned to go straight to bed when I got back to me hostel but as I was pretty stoned and buzzing, and as I saw that both the hostel PCs were vacant, I decided to check emails and of course ended up signing back into gayromeo.com – and I was soon exchanging messages with other guys online in Amsterdam. Although it was very late there was a lot of gayromeo.com activity!
One guy I was messaging with sent me his nude photos, and I have to say that up until then I hadn’t been so interested in him as he was in his fifties and looked a bit ordinary dressed – but once I’d seen naked photos of his big juicy pecs and even bigger juicy cock that he said was over 22cm long, well I was suddenly much more interested in him!
I found out that he was just a 15 minute walk away, and he said he wanted to fuck me and straight away invited me round. I told him that I’d been to Cuckoo’s Nest and so had already been fucked a couple times and was too sore for a fuck, so he said for me to come round and just give him a blowjob, so I agreed.
Fifteen minutes later and he opened the door to his flat. He was wearing just a small pair of briefs and from what I could see his big cock already looked rockhard. I followed him over to the sofa and he stepped out of them briefs and sat down and started to wank his cock and I got on me hands and knees in front of him and slowly began to suck him. It was a real nice big cock and it was soon tickling the back of me throat so I tried to breathe more slow so not to gag. As I sucked and sucked him, and squeezed and tugged his balls, he leaned forward and peeled down me shorts and underpants and then with one hand on each of me cheeks he pulled me arse wide apart and asked if I was certain that I didn’t want to be fucked. As I continued to suck him I nodded to say yes I was certain I didn’t want to be fucked.
“That’s a shame” he said “it feels good in your mouth but it would feel even nicer in your arse.” Then he asked “so how many cocks have you had up you tonight?”
So I paused from sucking and said I’d had three cocks plus a dildo, and he said that he for sure thought I could manage a forth.
I have never ever taken four cocks up me in one day! In fact until this trip to Amsterdam the most cocks I have ever taken in one day was two! And so I started to think maybe I should let him fuck me, because after having already taken three cocks plus a dildo that night, what better time to try and take another? But just when I was getting hot on the idea of him fucking me, he rammed his cock extra hard in me mouth a couple times and shot a big salty load right down me throat. He then finished up by sucking and wanking me till I shot in his mouth.
Arriving back at me hostel sometime after 3am, I paused again when I saw them PCs were still vacant and I wondered whether to sign onto gayromeo.com – but as I had a date with Ury the next afternoon I figured that maybe I should be good for once and go to bed!


PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

9 comments:

  1. Hey bud very interesting will read more later but I like what I have read so far
    Eddie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Eddie :) I follow one of yer blogs too! Though when compared to yours, mine is early days and with only a few followers... but here's hoping that'll change soon eh? Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would suck you

    ReplyDelete
  4. God you fuck a lot, new goal fuck 2 guys in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha @ Jared, I glad I given you a new target to aim for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just curious! Why are you using images of me on your profile?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do use some images from internet for time to time - which images are of you? and I will remove em if you want me to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one at the top of the page and your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What? then prove it - me email is dannybboy@live.com

    ReplyDelete