Monday 27 September 2010

Paris post 1

I was very much looking forward to Paris because so many guys had said beforehand to me that Paris was proper fun and that the Paris blokes were proper hot fukkers at sex! And even though I hadn’t managed to make good contacts online beforehand with any Paris-based guys (the way I had for Amsterdam), I had a list of the recommended bars and saunas that various online guys said I would like, plus googlemap print-offs of exactly where they all were.
I had also got a room booked at a cheap (well… cheap for Paris!) and typical shabby hotel not far from Les Halles – but shabby is chic in Paris, ain’t that right? The hotel bed was a bit on the small side but it had one of them old-fashioned brass bed frames which made me laugh because it made me think that I should try and find a French daddy who got some handcuffs!
But as it worked out, it took me a bit of time to get into the vibe of Paris.
On me first night I followed recommendations and went out to bars in the Marais like Cox, which was for sure rammed with some very hot looking blokes – I would for sure have let most of them guys handcuff me to a bed! But even though these guys would smile and make eye contact and all that, it seemed like they were out with their mates and that’s how it was staying. I had a snoop at them other bars, and then ended up that first night on me own back at me hotel.
      The next day I got loads of sightseeing done so by 7pm I was nice and rested and ready for some proper Paris fun. I had been told in online chats that in Paris there are much wilder bars than Cox and the like, and they were the ones to go to if you for sure wanted a fuck – but to go in them bars you must be naked but for trainers and socks! Then once inside there’ll be blokes sucking and fucking at the bar and everyplace! Now that did sound wild… but you might be surprised when I say that I’m a bit shy about going to a bar like that! So on that second night in Paris, rather than head to them Marais bars again, and knowing I was too shy for them naked bars, I decided to try a sauna – as this seemed like a good compromise.
I have to say I’ve never been to a sauna before, so I was nervous and unsure of what to expect! One sauna called Euro Men’s Club had been recommended by loads of blokes online and it was not far from where I was staying. So after grabbing a bit of food I headed over there. As I had a googlemap print-off showing where it was located it was easy enough to find.
When I arrived at Euro Men’s Club sauna there was a thin and a bit flamboyant old guy at the front counter who spoke in French to me. I paid the entry price (and it was a discount rate for being under 26 years old – cool, eh?) and he handed me a towel and a locker key, but he carried on speaking in French and I didn’t understand at all what he was saying to me! After him trying and failing to speak to me in French, he gave up trying to speak and instead he came out from behind his counter and took me around the whole sauna on a bit of a tour. As I’d never been to any sauna ever before, that tour was very useful! 
Unfortunately, when I was on that tour I did also notice that the whole place seemed very empty. It was a big place spread over a couple floors, but I saw only about twenty guys and all were pretty old – more granddad age than dad age and for sure no-one else under 26 years old! There was one stocky and not bad looking guy that I had spotted – but unfortunately he was in the lockerroom and buttoning his shirt up so he was obviously getting dressed to leave. Anyhow, as I’d already paid the entry price I couldn’t change me mind so after that tour I went back to the lockerroom and stripped and locked all me clothes away, then wrapped the towel around me waist and went down to the main floor of the sauna to have a snoop around.
After having a snoop around I decided to get in the jacuzzi that was in the main room, and so I hung me towel up and got in the bubbly warm water. There were two old guys also in the jacuzzi, both were saggy looking and probably in their sixties or even seventies so I wasn’t so interested in them and instead I lay back and enjoyed the bubbles. After exploring Paris all day, I have to say that it was real relaxing just sitting there with them bubbles tickling me cock and me arse. I had been in jacuzzi before, but only ones where you had to keep your swimtrunks on. In fact I ended up feeling so relaxed that when one of them old guys who was in the jacuzzi with me started to cautiously feel me cock up under the water… well, I was so relaxed I didn’t mind! In fact I parted me legs a bit and I guess that little manoeuvre was just enough to encourage him to switch his attention from me cock to me arse because next I was enjoying the feeling of one of his fingers up in me hole – and I even started to wonder if I should let him fuck me…
But unlucky for that naughty old granddad I then saw the guy I’d spotted at the lockers: the one who had been getting dressed but he must have changed his mind about leaving because he was here and back in a towel again. He gave me a firm stare as he walked by the jacuzzi – a look that straight away made me cock and arse twitch, and less than a minute later made me hop out of the jacuzzi and grab me towel and follow him into the steamroom.
Because of them clouds of steam, it was hard to figure how big the steamroom was. It was also hard to figure exactly how many guys were in there – but I could make out a couple of granddads as well as that stocky dad I’d followed in there. I sat down right opposite him, and he straight away parted his legs so that his towel fell open to expose his decent-size but soft cock. I didn’t need any more encouragement to get over there and straight away start to work on his cock with me hands and mouth to get it hard. As I worked on his cock, he pulled me towel right off and started to work on me hole. The jacuzzi and the steamroom must have had an intense relaxing effect on me, and me hole must have felt especially relaxed and welcoming, because almost right away I could feel he was using two fingers to fingerfuck me, and by the time I’d got his cock stiff I reckon I was maybe taking three, maybe even four of em! While all this was going on, some of them other granddads came in to the steamroom. They sat quietly on them tiled benches, some watching and some wanking as I sucked that blokes cock as he fingerfucked me hole. By the time his shaft was rockhard between me lips, and his cockhead was tickling the back of me throat, I was feeling so horny that I would have been quite happy to sit right down on his cock right there in the steamroom, and ride up and down on it there in front of all them old granddads. But that didn’t happen. Instead, he closed his towel over his hardon and straight away led me naked out of the steamroom and down a corridor that led to an area of cubicles and once inside a cubicle he opened his towel again and I bent forward then took his hard cock up me arse, which I have to say slipped up me surprisingly easy, and he fucked me good until we both came all over the tiled floor.

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YER REACTIONS OR COMMENTS - CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment