Tuesday 21 September 2010

Cologne post 1

I had not really planned to visit Germany during me summer trip round Europe, but as lots of guys had said I would love Germany, and as Cologne was a cheap and easy journey from Amsterdam, I decided to do a little detour to Cologne on me way from Amsterdam to Paris. And so I arrived in Cologne with a booking at a cheap hotel I found online, and not much else! I wasn’t in contact with any guys in Cologne, and I didn’t know which were the best gay places to go to in Cologne either. It was also the first night since I left England that I had a room all to myself. And so even though I had planned initially to head out to try and find me some thick and meaty and tasty German sausage, I altogether decided to have a night off and took myself to bed early. Which you would probably say makes a change!
But then when I woke up the next day I was in a bit of a panic! As I was going to be spending just the one more night in Cologne before continuing onto Paris, I decided I couldn’t risk doing any sightseeing that day because I needed to go straight to an internet café and start to do some surfing so I would be sure to get a fuck later. Because I couldn’t leave Cologne without getting some, could I? So I logged onto gayromeo.com and updated me location status to say that I was now in Cologne, and then also started searching via google to see if I could figure out which were the best gay places in Cologne for me to go to later. I soon found that I didn’t need to be so anxious, because I soon had received quite a few messages from other guys online in Cologne on gayromeo.com – and about an hour later I was already back in me hotel room waiting for a fuck.
The guy I was waiting for was a tall and fit 46-year old German bloke. His gayromeo.com profile hadn’t included a photo of his face, but he had privately sent me it. He had a big square jaw and was kinda handsome in an ugly sort of way if that makes sense? His profile had said that he was top only and had a 20cm cock, and he had privately sent me a photo of that too, and that sounded and looked good!
When we had been exchanging messages on gayromeo.com he had said that when he arrived at me hotel room he wanted to find me naked on allfours on me bed with me arse already lubed up and ready for a fuck, so I said ok. After agreeing all that I quickly finished up all the other internet stuff I was doing and then went straight back to me hotel.
It was a bit of a basic hotel, and the maid hadn’t yet been to me room to make me bed and also the curtains were still shut and there was dirty underwear and a wet towel on the floor – so it looked a proper mess in there! But there was no time to tidy: instead I was quick to get undressed and get a shower and then I grabbed a tube of lube out of me washbag and checked the time so I’d be ready for him when he arrived.
Of course, when he did knock on me room door I had to get up off of the bed to let him in! But once he was in the room, I quickly hopped back on the bed naked and lubed up and on me hands and knees just as he had told me to be.
He had come straight from his work and so he was wearing a suit and so the first thing he did was take off his suit jacket and put it over the back of a chair. He then took off his shoes and then his trousers and folded them and put them over the chair too. Next he took off his tie and next his shirt, till he was just in his boxer shorts and socks. Although it was horny watching him undress like that, I have to say that he didn’t look as fit as he did in them gayromeo.com photos – but that didn’t matter because I do sometimes like it when a bloke has a bit of a belly. And anyway I could see that there was what looked like a nice cock in his boxer shorts, and that’s what I was mostly interested in!
When took of his boxer shorts, I could straight away see that his cock really was a nice length and it was also already semi-hard. For the next few minutes he just stood there looking at me with me looking back at him, and he slowly wanked and wanked his cock until it was fully hard. I would have helped out with that! LOL! But anyway, once his cock was fully hard he then walked right over to me and grabbed me by me ankles then dragged me backwards so that I was kneeling right on the edge of that bed. Then he checked with a finger to be sure that I was lubed up, and when he found out that I was he straight away took hold of his cock and pushed it into me arse. That was a shock! So I yelped as he did that, but that didn’t stop him from pushing his cock all the way in. Once he was fully up in me, he started to fuck and fuck and fuck me, quickly pumping his cock in and out of me arse hard and rough until he came. And then I wanked me cock till I came too.
After giving me that fast and hard fucking he finally spoke, saying that I was nice and tight or something like that in a strong accent. That was the first and only time he spoke. And then he got dressed quick and left because he had to get back to his work.


PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. From the sound of it, Cologne is going to be fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete