Monday 14 November 2011

70,000 pageviews

Wow I cannot believe me blog has now reached 70,000 pageviews! So I want to give a massive thanks to all you guys who do read me blog, and special thanks to you who do extra little bits like leave comments or recommend me blog to others or tweet links to me posts. Please keep reading and keep commenting and recommending to help me reach 80,000 pageviews, cos as Tesco supermarket advert says “Every Little Helps”! I thought you might like to congratulate yourselves and celebrate with some cans lager and six drunk and naked straight lads – I know I for sure wouldn’t mind that! Cheers, I’ll drink to that! Danxxx

5 comments:

  1. Straight Lads? The one on the left has his dick in his buddies hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the greeat posting and you will hit 80,000 real soon. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, you're awesome! Keep up the great steamy writing!

    Snowrider

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! let's hope I hit 80,000 soon eh! Danxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. le deuxième me plaît, il a l'air bien vicieux

    ReplyDelete