Monday 7 November 2011

supermarket suck

As I a broke student, to earn me extra £££ I do shifts at one of them big supermarkets. It is one of them supermarkets that is open 24 hours, and I work graveyard shift – so this does mean there is hardly any customers about, so for us staff who do work the main task for us to do is to restock shelves. So it is a shit job with shit unsociable hours for shit money, but it don't clash at all with me uni studies so it suits me okay. And of course, if you keep your eyes wide open for opportunity like I do, there can sometimes be benefits innit!
Sometimes you will get blokes in who have plainly been out on the piss who have stopped at supermarket as they stagger home drunk, sometimes you will get blokes in who have plainly been smoking spliff and who are a bit trashed and looking for late night munchies, or sometimes you will get regular suburbia blokes doing some solitary after hours shopping. And even though it is not at all a regular occurance, sometimes I will notice that a bloke will give me a look that does hint that he might be up for something more than Buy-One-Get-One-Free cornflakes!
In instances such as those I will usually decide to pop out to supermarket car park, you know, just to check if any abandoned shopping trolleys need to be rounded up. On 99% of these occasions the bloke will get in his car and drive off, or will walk up towards main road, all without a second look at me. But there have been a couple other times when this has resulted in me giving a bloke a swift blowjob! So it is always worth a speculative stroll outside, just in case I get a mouthful of cock! And as I work at the supermarket, I got inside intelligence on what bits of car park are covered by CCTV and what bits aren’t, which is real handy intelligence I will say!
My best success up to now was last year when this fit bloke who I did see was loading up his trolley with toilet tissue and diapers – so there must be a lot of shit going on back at his place eh? But before he did go home to deal with that shit I was hoping he’d want me to first deal with his cock.
It starts off with him making some firm eye contact, which we did repeat in a couple more aisles, so me curiosity is certainly awakened - and I make sure I am in car park when he did exit. I did a rogue trolley sweep in the vicinity of his parked 4x4, and I did notice he was taking a proper long time loading his shopping in back of his car. So I go over and ask if he done yet with the trolley? And so we get engaged in a bit of chat, during which time he does start touch his crotch and glance down at me crotch and then down at his crotch. And after that... well... let's just say it ain't long after that he is sitting in the drivers seat of his 4x4 with his fly unzipped, and I’m slurping on his big and tasty cock real quick and greedy. And it's a proper treat, because this fit bloke in fact has a very nice size cock!
I know I only gonna get brief time to suck on his cock, so I am quick to take it deep so that cockhead of his is properly tickling the back of me throat, and as i deep throat his cock he does start making breathless panting and moaning noise so this tells me he is on edge of cumin. So I give his cock a couple more deep throated sucks and he shoots a big salty load and I greedy gobble every drop. I am out the car and head back towards supermarket before he has even zipped up. Minutes later, and I’m back on with stacking tins of baked beans as if nothing did happen.
As I say, that was last year. I have sucked some cock there since then, but last week me supermarket success went to a whole new level… 

5 comments:

  1. Good one Dan. Ready to hear about the "new level."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing about the new level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM GOING TO LOOK FORWARD TO SGOPPING AT MY LOCAL SUPERMARKET. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your next story is going to be a good one....bring it on Dan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all your feedback! Now I am worried that I built it up too big and you won't enjoy the next bit as much as you are hoping :( though I enjoyed doing it, so let's hope you will enjoy read it :)

    We'll see, eh?

    ReplyDelete