Thursday 17 November 2011

supermarket revisited

When someone know where you work then they know where to come look for you, so I suppose it should not have been surprise this week when I spot that bloke again in supermarket – the bloke who I did have 3some with exactly two week ago! He does live local, so supermarket where I work must be his local supermarket, but as I do notice his shopping basket is empty I guess he is shopping not for food but for another fuck!! And even though I was surprise to see him, he did not look at all surprise to see me. In fact, tonight he straight away comes direct over to me and says “ello, mate” and then he ask how I doing and do I wanna come round his flat again after me shift finish? I do think this is a bit direct and fast moving, but next he does brush his hand against his trackies to show me outline of his cock – a cock that I am already acquainted with as I took it in me arse and mouth exactly two week ago. So I do figure that, as I don’t got any plans, I may as well get even more acquainted with it!
So as I glance up and down at empty supermarket aisle I do reply “ok” and straight away I feel buzz of excitement! I also do feel a bit cocky all of a sudden, so I quick tell the bloke that boxes of them Stella Artois beers are on special offer so he should buy one for us on his way out. And that is exact thing he goes and buys – I shoulda ask for bottle vodka innit!
One hour later, and I’m round his flat opening one of them cans Stella Artois. After I take gulp of lager, I do cheeky pretend to look around flat and then I cheeky joke why that Portuguese guy from last time isn’t here as well? And he does laugh, and he does also say that he could try arrange that for next time. I do laugh at this, say not to worry too much because I am only bottom boy really – so he says he could try arrange another top for next time if I like! That sounds more like it!
Then just like last time he does ask me if I’m staying, and says for me to strip off if I am staying. So I put me can lager down and start undress, but when I start undo buttons of the polo shirt that is part of supermarket uniform he does say “No, keep that on! Eveything else off, but keep that on!”
I know loads blokes have underwear fetish or sportskit fetish or school uniform fetish or army uniform fetish (I know because I have met blokes with all these fetish before!) but I have never known of supermarket uniform fetish! I must admit I have got very turned on by being fucked by lorry drivers and builders and electricians in their work gear, so I know how a bit of dressing up can elevate a fuck into a real fantasy fuck that does tick a box – but me supermarket uniform is real ugly! But I do keep it on as he ask me to, and as he pulls down his trackies to show off his massive rock-hard erection I can see for sure that something is turn him on!
At first I do alternate between swigging down lager and sucking his cock, with him sitting on sofa drinking can lager as he fingers me arse. But we never make it to next can. Instead I find myself flat on me back on his bed as he holds me ankles high in air, manipulate them wider to open me arse ready for his cock. Even though I ain’t even a bit drunk, I guess me arse is pretty relaxed from get fingerfucked and so his cock slides in me pretty smooth and easy. Even though he got a bit of a cocky and sexy attitude and swagger, he is for sure more gentle than Brian ever is! I mean, he is slow and focus to penetrate me fully with his cock. But once his cock is all the way in, well he don’t fuck me slow for long! Soon he is fucking me so hard that I can see his face redden and his forehead wrinkle and his teeth grit with determination as he concentrates fucks me hard as he can. And he does fuck me hard like that, with the bed beneath me rocking and squeaking, until sudden he pulls out and shoots load that sprays in arc all across front of me uniform polo shirt! He does then take a firm hold of my cock and does wank me hard until I cum too. After we both cum, he does offer me another lager, but I gotta go – because not only do I got lecture tomorrow morning, but now I also gotta do laundry to wash me cum-stained polo shirt ready for me next supermarket shift!

7 comments:

  1. I love your stories. Keep it up! Any chance of a pic, maybe with your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to shop in your supermarket. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! there are pics of me at the top and bottom of this blog, and another in the "about me" section, and others do crop up all through the blog, but this is a diary it ain't just a pix blog

    But maybe I will post some more for you all... I am approaching me 100th post after all!! Maybe I need do something special for that? Danxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, the reality of REALLY HOT SEX, laundry.

    keep up the good work (bottoming and writing)

    Pakistani pussyboi

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea dirty sex makes more laundry eh? I got some jeans with dirt on knees that won't wash off!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a pair of those, too. They're now just my bookstore / gloryhole jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha throb919, yea i bet u do got a pair jeans like that - in fact I bet u worn them knees out, u dirty cocksucker :-P

    ReplyDelete