Wednesday 12 October 2011

Horse Fair fuck-market

After I did post yesterday about X Factor someone did tell me about this other talent contest they do have in Germany, the Fickstutenmarkt – which does translate as Horse Fair fuck-market! Have any you guys heard of this?
It is private event takes place in clubs in Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, and Mannheim. Every man who does attend these event have first gotta identify yourself as either a mare or a stallion. Them who are mares arrive first and strip naked and get their wrists bound with rope and get blindfolded with cotton sacks over their heads so they cannot see anything. An hour later them who are stallions arrive, and them stallions can fuck any or all of them mares that they want!
The mares cannot ever remove them cotton sacks so they can never know who did fuck them, and the only instances a mare can refuse a fuck is if the stallion has pierced cock or if stallion is too hung for mare to take, and the party goes on until the last stallion leaves. I did get told that typically each mare may get fucked up to 20 times!!! Them stallions then get to vote for who is “Mare of the Month” and that guy does get to be honoured by appear in the Fickstutenmarkt “Hall Of Fame”! (though I think the mare who does take the most anonymous cock should be awarded that title!). And if you do be elected “Mare Of The Month” on three different occasions you get additional honorary title of “Prime-Mare” – and presently there are just four Prime-Mares in whole world!
So this has given me idea of where I should go for holiday next year! Cos except for a couple days in Cologne last summer I never been Germany. What do you all reckon? Go to www.fickstutenmarkt.com for all the info.

11 comments:

  1. Dan, do you think you could take that many cocks in one night? Wow! That would be such a treat you and for the Stallions! I do wonder if you do end up going, if that would cause me to take a vacation and attend as well!!

    BTW, I Love your blog!! Keep up the good work!

    -Snowrider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome @Anthropos

    and @SnowRider I not even made it close to double figures yet so for sure at this moment i don't think I could take so many cocks in one night - but then you don't know until you try innit? I might surprise myself! But really it is something to aim for and dream of innit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this! I feel a trip to Germany coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you're going @Strayf then so am I!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I say. This is HOT. I'd love to be young and make a side trip to the stable. I wish I could find some actual stories about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well @NotAlone if I do go Horse Fair Fuck Market in 2012 I will for sure write about it here on me blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been - and I've had other guys send me their experiences. Check out my blog at Soxster.com
    It was the best sex party I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd fly to Europe to be a mare. Getting fucked all night and not seeing who is doing it would be hot. WOOF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a wild rush for sure not knowing what the Stallion looks like the mental rush rocks when a Stallion starts to mount not even knowing who or how many other guys are watching you get bred. just like horses in the wild the Stallion should be able to take any mare he wants and satisfy a Stallions most primal need to breed

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have thousands of high est quality sex toys and dildos for your maximum pleasure VisitNow And Buy

    ReplyDelete