Tuesday 4 October 2011

More electro cum

It’s a new month so as usual I been taking a look at the keywords that you guys did type into search engine during September and as a result have found me blog! Interesting is that topping the chart this month is “electro cum” with 11 of you guys having typed them two words into search engine during September and as a result found me blog – and I don’t even know what electro cum is!?! This was followed in the chart in joint second place by “gay sex party” and “teen jockstrap” which were the keywords used by 7 of you. And “twinks hairy ass” always seems popular! Besides these, some other obscure and amusing keywords this month do include:

"hunks erotic easter bunny"
"naked foreign fireman wanking"
"gay group sex party pics"
"did he fuck you"
"cocksucking in liverpool"
"Grindr Barcelona dick"
"Gay romeo koln"
"naturist beaches sitges spain"
"gay sex Malaga"
"guy ass bubble"



I have to say I wouldn't mind having gay group sex party with some naked foreign fireman (maybe in Liverpool, Barcelona, Koln, Sitges or Malaga eh?)... but I'm not so sure about an erotic easter bunny!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing when goes into search engines. I get the same on my blog. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, I fuckin love your blog!! Where can I find some nude pics of you to jack off to? Your stories are freakin awesome but I'd like to have a naked image or two to use too! BTW, I'm not sure if it's your style of writing or the way you Brits speak English, but it's fuckin cool! Keep taking those dicks buddy!

    -Snowrider

    ReplyDelete
  3. well snowrider you can find pix of me on various chat sites such as www.gayromeo.com/dannybbbboy and www.silverdaddies.com/681200 - I think u maybe have to be registered user to see them nude pix there, but there are semi-nude ones as well!

    ReplyDelete