Tuesday 11 October 2011

X Factor rant

X Factor live shows did commence in UK this weekend, and sad to say that fit tattoo British Army squaddie Jonjo Kerr already did get voted off, and so now he gotta go back Afghanistan! Which is a shame innit? He was only finalist I did fancy, and even though he married with pregnant wife and kids I do reckon he’d be a top shag! But now he gone there is no one left on X Factor for me to have xxx thoughts about!
Top army squaddie Jonjo Kerr: woof woof woof
The one on X Factor that everyone is supposed to fancy is Frankie Cocozza who is notorious cos in his first audition he did flash his arse to show off tattooed names of seven girls who he says he did shag this summer – and now he has reputation of being total sleaze skank! It is true that he does look skanky, but still I do find it ironic when loads gay guys do tweet hate about him cos of his so-called shagging reputation. Because it is double standards innit? Because let’s be honest here and say that having seven summer fucks might be record-breaking and worthy of tattoo if you young straight lad like Frankie… but if you are young gay lad determined to shag all summer then having just seven shags all summer is a shit score innit? I did have much more than that! And I would think typical English gay lad on holiday to place like Sitges or Gran Canaria or Ibiza or Benidorm will easy get through seven shags in just one week! So all you gay lads: hate Frankie Cocozza for being shite Pete Doherty impersonator, don’t bitch that he must have loads STDs cos he did admit to have seven summer shags! Having said that, I wouldn't want him to fuck me.... no, I saving myself for Jonjo!

No comments:

Post a Comment