Monday 6 December 2010

urinal cock station

I do like looking at me blogger.com stats page to see how many visitors i getting, and which country they are from, and from which website they were redirected from - I find it all real interesting. But the bit of the stats that I like the best is the one which show which keywords a bloke did type into a search engine and as a result he found me blog! Some of them word choices do give me a laugh, and so I though I would share some with you.
So in the last month, some of the words or phrases that you guys have typed into a search engine have included:

“urinal cock station”
“sex club hole”
“key west cocks sauna”
"impact bar sex club"
“sucking his cock”
“and i said i suppose”

and all of them words or phrases somehow led that guy to this page!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to nurse you while full of beer! Excellent pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers mark! are you qualified and experienced nurse then??!! Dan xx

    ReplyDelete