Thursday 1 December 2011

gay santa sex

Seems like you guys out there are already getting in the mood for Xmas because when I did peruse me blog stats for month of November I see that the number one keyword that was typed into a search engine and as a result they found me blog was “gay santa” which did help 24 of you guys to find me blog!! In second places comes “electro cum” with 17, follow by “santa sex” with 15. I will say that it is an xxxmas fantasy of mine to get a fuck from a big silver hair bloke dressed in santa suit, but it ain’t happened yet - so I definite didn't write about any gay santa sex in me blog last month!! So I cannot say why them keywords would bring blokes here to this blog! The mysteries of search engine eh? 
Other popular keywords in November did include "hairy asshole", "gay dildo jock", "urinal cock" and "mare fuck" - and I guess them keywords were not a surprise to see, because them are all things that do occur in this blog! But as well as them expected words and phrases there were plenty more unexpected and bizarre keywords. Some of them more unusual ones did give me a chuckle! And some of me favourites do include:
          
            dads spread ass
the ball lifter® jock strap
bisex mann poppers berlin
tumblr amateur preteen twinks
sucking cock second date
impact bar bareback
buy poppers in vauxhall
pink jock strap
teen boys jock cup tumblr
            gay wankathon.com
            silverdaddies bbrt
adventure of old gay man tumblr grindr
twink hairy assplay business men
liverpool street toilet gay video

So I do hope me blog did satisfy some of them needs! And now I read that list again, I think I should add some of them items like pink jock strap and ball lifter jock strap and poppers onto me christmas list, and maybe Santa will bring em for me eh?

5 comments:

  1. It is amazing how guys find your blog on a search engine. But they do find your blog and let's hope they like what they read and stay with you, like me. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you are right Jay, I hope what they find does entertain them sufficient so they come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dan,

    What kind of counter or tracker do you use, so you can see the google keyword searches people use to find your blog?

    I looked in my "stats" of my blog, but I don't find any refrences to a keyword search.

    E-mail if you can. I think my e-mail shows up on this message to you.

    Thanks my slutty buddy.

    Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use any special tracker Jack, just the one Blogspot provide! If you go "stats" then "traffic sources" there are three lists: referring URLs, referring sites, and search keywords. That last list is list you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dan, you're so sexy!
    How I wish I were the Santa punishing this naughty boy!
    Can you post some pics of you getting spanked on your bare ass? :D

    ReplyDelete