Wednesday 21 December 2011

More Santa sex!


Me big sex fantasy at this time of year is to get a fuck off of a big ole silver hair bloke dressed in a Santa suit! I think it’d be real horny to have a festive theme fuck! And there is all sorts of play stuff you could do real easy with this Santa scenario: I would sit on Santa’s lap, and Santa would ask me if I been good boy or naughty boy – and I could show Santa just how naughty I could be… Or maybe Santa would give me a present from his sack, and I would unwrap it and find it is something saucy like dildo or jockstrap or g-string – so I would blush, but I would also be obligated to try it out right there in front of Santa… there are endless hot scenarios, and we ain’t even brought any of Santa’s elves into the scenario yet!
So if any of you guys out there have a Santa suit and wanna give this a go (or know of any horny elves! LOL!) then for sure give me a shout! It’d make our Xmas very very merry I reckon! Though sad to say I’m currently in Hertfordshire at me mums and I will be here now for the whole of the holidays, so sad to say I reckon this Santa fantasy will have to be put on ice for another year! Never mind eh?
Interesting is that when I look at the stats for me blog for December, I see that so far in December the number one keyword that blokes have typed into a search engine like google and as a result found me blog is “gay santa sex” – incredible a total of 114 guys so far have typed that in google etc and found this blog! (in second place is “electro cum” with just 18). So obvious it seems I ain’t only one in the world with a xxxmas mind!
I wish I did have time to write proper blog entry, but since I have been back at me mums for the holidays I ain’t got much exciting stuff to report, and anyhow I gonna go into Stevenage in a bit to do me Xmas shopping. But first I wanna wish all you readers of me blog a MERRY CHRISTMAS and I look forwards to blogging with you all in the NEW YEAR!


 * * MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! DAN xxx * *

8 comments:

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas. It is always good to be home for the holidays. You have been naughty but very nice. Love, Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan. You wrote "when I look at the stats for me blog for December, I see that so far in December the number one keyword that blokes have typed into a search engine like google and as a result found me blog is “gay santa sex” "

    How do you see this on your stats? Do you have an extra stat counter installed, or is this available from the stats module that google provides?

    Thanks! Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jay! And Jack it is something automatic that Blogger does! And it is real easy, you just click on “Design” on the top menu, then click on the “Stats” tab, then click on the “more” link beside “Traffic Sources” and you’ll get a list of referring URLs, referring sites, and search keywords. You can also click on “Now/Day/Week/Month/All time” to change them info more specific – I hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Dan and Happy New Year! Hope you get the package you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, D-boy. Ho-ho, ho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dan, North london daddy here! How do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. God that would be a Christmas to remember, Ho ho ho or that should be hump hump hump, those sacks need emptied.
    Merry Christmas.
    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for them Xmas wishes VersRAWpig, throb919, fantasylad! Hope you got all you wanted from Santa's sack! And anonymous u can email me dannybboy@live.com cheers!!

    ReplyDelete