Monday 5 December 2011

Brian is jealous (again)

Whenever François does fuck me it is always accompany with lots of verbal. I have now learned some dirty French words from François like salop and cul, but I don’t understand many of them other French words that he speaks as he fucks me.
Whenever Brian does fuck me, it is also accompany with lots of verbal, but with Brian of course I do understand every word he says – and them words he says as he fucks me do make me extra horny for him and for his cock! It was no different the weekend after I had been with François in London, when as usual I do meet with Brian in his garage for a fuck, and quick I do find myself on me knees sucking Brian’s cock with him calling me “greedy little cocksucker” as I concentrate not to gag as he ram his shaft down me throat.
But when he turn me round so I am kneeling on blanket on garage floor, and he does ram his spit wet shaft up me arse, at exact moment that he does penetrate me he does cry out in a harsh whisper “fuck! what did that French bastard do to yer arse?”
I don’t know what to say, because truth is that François did do allsorts stuff to me arse the previous weekend, and I ain’t sure if I want to tell Brian about all of it! But fortunate I don’t need answer, because Brian does answer for me. “Did he shave yer boy cunt?” Brain asks “did he?”
Brian is now fucking me pretty rough and intense, but eventually I manage answer a breathless “yea”
“So he likes fuck hairless boy arse eh?” Brian continue in that same harsh whisper, but I am too breathless from the hard fucking I am getting to answer quick enough. “does he?” Brian asks again, and I do manage reply “yea”
“So he gets to fuck hairless boy arse eh? And all I get to fuck is sandpaper! Dirty little fuck!”
And he keeps on with verbal just like this for a couple more seconds before I do feel him violent unload in me arse! It was amazing intense fuck that sad to say was over way too quick.
After pulling his cock outta me arse, straight away Brian does pull up his underpants and jeans. Even though I am buzzing incredible and feeling massive horny, I am also quick to pull up me own underpants and jeans (I figure I will finish myself off when I get back to me bedroom). “You had better get that sorted by next time,” Brian says as I leave his garage, “Cos I’d prefer wank with sandpaper than fuck your stubble arse!"
It is true that me crack is all stubble after François did shave it. It is proper pain to keep it shaved, so I did hope by leave it alone it would have grown enough for Brian not to notice. I did use loads moisturizer on it all week, and I did even wash it with conditioner to try soften it. Obvious it never did disguise fact. But when I did leave Brian’s garage, I was not upset or nothing – in fact, it is horny feeling than now I have challenge to continue prepare my arse for next fuck with Brian. Which did prove to me exact how much I do look forward to them fucks with him!

2 comments:

  1. I will admit when it grows back the area feels like sandpaper. AND it is the slowest growing area. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of many reasons I refuse shaving. I truthfully don't understand the erotic aesthetic for hairlessness. When the time comes that I get your hole, I hope to find it just as your genetics provides, with whatever hair you were born to have.

    ReplyDelete