Sunday 13 November 2011

Brian is jealous

I am real excited because I did receive email this week from François, that sexy French man from last summer, saying he is coming London next weekend! And he wants to see me! In fact he says I can stay with him in his hotel for two nights, so I am real excited and look forward to that! This means I won’t go back to me mum’s in Hertfordshire next weekend like I usually do, and when I did tell this to Brian yesterday… well, he was not pleased!
I can’t afford spend loads £££ on rent in London, so for them weeknights when I’m in London for uni I crash on sofabed at me brothers flat – but the deal is I have to go home to mum’s at weekends so not to outstay me welcome. I did used to resent this sometimes, but since I did meet Brian I now look forward to go Hertfordshire weekends so Brian can fuck me.
I got back from summer in Spain two month ago, and I’ve gone back to Hertfordshire every single weekend since – and that means Brian has fucked me at least 10 times since summer ended. Brian is always hard to fix a time with, and he is regularly late or he does cancel at last minute, which is understandable because I know he is married man with kids. But it is because he did threaten to cancel our planned meet last night that I told him I ain’t about next weekend, so if we don’t meet for fuck this weekend we will have to wait two weeks before we can fuck. And this did change his mind and he didn’t cancel after all.
So last night I go hang around near his garage as arranged, and he does eventually appear and he is quick to unlock garage door and quick we are both inside before anyone sees us. Once inside we squeeze past Brian’s car and go to back of garage to where the plastic patio furniture is. Brian now keeps bottle of whiskey in his garage, and we now always start off by having a couple of swigs of whiskey, then Brian will have another swig as I get on me knees to start suck his hardening cock. Even though I don’t like whiskey so much, it is good idea – cos it does give me real warming feeling inside, which is handy when you’re bare arsed in a cold garage in November! It does also go quick to me head, so I am properly relax and eager to take Brian’s cock up me! Brian did also equip our little love nest with a grubby old blanket so I can get on allfours on garage floor for Brain to fuck me, and tube of lube, but he still not got condoms so he still always fuck me bareback. But I don’t protest about that no more, because it is horny to have Brian’s raw cock up me, and apart of his wife I don’t think he is fucking no-one but me.
So last night I am on allfours on that grubby old blanket and Brian pushes his lubed cock up me bare and starts fuck me, when suddenly he does start interrogate me about next weekend! I was not expecting that! First he asks why I plan to stay London next weekend, asking if I’m staying there to see some bloke. If I was not tipsy from swig whiskey, and if I did not have Brian’s cock in me at that very moment, I would maybe have told little white lie… but instead I do say "yes" that I have plan to see a bloke in London. "For a fuck?" Brian asks, and because I am slow to answer Brian makes his own conclusion and that does set Brian off. “So you little cockslut,” he says. “my cock ain’t enough for you eh?”
“He got bigger cock than me?” Brian asks, and I say “no!” – which is true.
“Does he fuck you bare and breed your slut arse?” Brian asks next, and I say “no!” – which is lie, but by now I was being more watchful of how I answer. Them questions do continue as the fuck does continue, and Brian continue sound angry, but the fuck does also get more hard and intense! In fact, Brian is firm holding me hips and properly raping my arse with his cock! And I do try open my legs wider to take it in deeper! It is proper hot and intense! By the time Brian has shot his load up me and I have cum all over the grubby old blanket, I ease myself off of Brian’s cock and flop breathless flat onto that grubby old blanket, with me hole feeling tingly and nicely used. and as I lay there all cum-soaked I must admit that it was one of best fucks I have ever had from Brian! Having just shot a massive load in me, Brian pulls up his underpants and trackies and says, “I reckon you need to bring your slut arse round here again tomorrow” – so I reckon Brian must agree this was one of our best fucks!
And that’s why I was round the garage to take another load of Brian’s cum just an hour ago!

1 comment:

  1. You deserve to go to London and see Francois. Maybe Brian will not treat you better. That would be fucking great. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete