Monday 21 November 2011

François in London #1

Ever since François did first email to say he would soon visit London, and ever since I did email back saying it’d be nice see him when he is in London, François and me have exchanged loads email messages and did chat on MSN – and the more we did chat and exchange messages, the more he did describe all the things he did plan to do to me arse! So by the time this weekend arrived I was very horny and excited with anticipation I can tell you!
Regular readers of me blog will know that I first did meet François last summer in Paris. We did have a nice time together, and I will admit I did develop bit of a crush on François. He is a very fit and sexy and handsome man, and I could hardly believe that such a man would take interest in me! But he did – in fact, when he found out that I did plan to also visit Barcelona, and when he did say he had holiday plan to go Barcelona as well, we did both change our plans so that we could go Barcelona together in his car! It should have been perfect, but it was not perfect :(
It was not perfect because it was not just me and François. No, there was another guy who travelled Barcelona with us, an even hotter French guy called Alain. I did not object to bit of extra company, the more the merrier is my motto! But it was clear straight away that Alain did not like me, and did seem resent me being there. After Barcelona I did spend some time in Sitges, and in Sitges I did crash with Alain again. Only in Sitges Alain and me did seem to get on better, in fact we did drink and party and get trashed on pill and end up going to beach for a fuck. That was a big mistake, because when Alain did fuck me on the beach in Sitges he said I was François “dirty little urinal” (François does like those watersports, and I had drunk from his tap in Paris and in Barcelona – but I was a bit shock that Alain knew this!) and it did turn bitch and unpleasant. And that was an end to it.
After I get home to England I did hear from François again via email, and he did apologise for Alain behavior – but François also did admit that he had deceive me, because he never did admit to me that Alain was in fact his boyfriend! That was a shock news, I can tell you! It did seem that François and Alain have open relationship, but Alain still did feel jealous of me when I turn up on their holiday to Barcelona – which I suppose is understandable. But even so, It was not my fault innit? So why do I deserve the nasty treatment?
Anyway, it now seems that François and Alain did split up earlier this year (and I can’t resist say good riddance to that bitter bitch!). And that’s why François decides to get back in touch with me, because he did have plan to visit London for weekend, and he did wonder if I would like to meet with him again.
At first conversation was just about maybe meet for a beer or a lunch, but we soon got confident and flirty with each other and soon we agree that we are definitely going to meet and fuck! And then we do talk more about how we are going to fuck, and what François wants to do with me, and chat about this club in London that François wants take me to, and finally we do decide that I will stay two nights with François in his hotel!
And so this is how come I find myself in this gay bar in Soho on Friday afternoon with me rucksack with change of clothes and stuff, including a jockstrap and me Doc Martin boots, all excited and ready to see François again…

3 comments:

  1. Great setup for the story to continue in London. Good Job. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playout your wildest dreams Dan!! You hot little fucker Have fun!

    -Snowrider!

    ReplyDelete