Monday 20 September 2010

Amsterdam post 14

For me last night in Amsterdam I said I’d go out with Henrick for a last dinner. He took me to a fancy Indonesian restaurant where they do a big special banquet type of meal with lots of courses, which is apparently a famous thing to do in Amsterdam. It was very nice, but also very expensive – so I was glad that Henrick was paying!
After dinner Henrick asked me what I wanted to do next, and so a bit cheekily I said I wanted him to take me to Cuckoo’s Nest for one last fuck.
He laughed and said “Just the one?” and then he paid the bill and we walked up along the canals to Cuckoo’s Nest. Even though we chatted about general stuff as we walked, I guess Henrick had been thinking of sex that whole walk there, because when we did get to Cuckoo’s Nest he never went to the bar or offered to buy me a beer (though it is true that I had already drunk a bit too much during dinner). No, he instead straight away took me to the darkroom and straight to a cubicle and there he unzipped and took out his cock which was already semi-hard. I straight away got down on me knees and started to suck his juicy cock as he gripped me head steady in his hands and slowly mouthfucked me.
He pumped me mouth with his cock for a good few minutes till it was real hard. He then withdrew his cock and started to slap me face with it. It was horny to feel Henrick’s saliva-wet cock slapping against me face but I also knew he was teasing me and tempting me with it! So I stood right up and turned round and pulled down me jeans and pants and bent right forward. Henrick pushed me teeshirt right up so me back was as bare as me arse, and then it was his turn to get down on his knees and start to rim and tongue me hole. This last time he was much more rough with me arse, really pulling me cheeks wide apart with his hands so that me hole was wide enough to get his tongue right up as deep as he could. I loved the feeling of his tongue and I loved the feeling of his scratchy goatie, too, and so soon after that greedy rimming me hole was ready for one finger, then two fingers, then Henrick’s nice juicy wet cock. He fucked me properly hard as I squatted there in that cubicle, really pumping and pumping his cock in and out of me arse for ages till his whole body started to twitch and shake so I knew he was cumming. As soon as he started to cum, I started to push me arse up and down on his cock even more to properly milk every last drop of Henrick’s cum. As soon as he’d done with fucking me, Henrick said he’d see me back at the bar and then he left the cubicle – leaving the door to the cubicle wide open. 
It would have been perfect if Ury and Jonas and that American and the skinhead and the leather guy with the cock piercing and the Venezuelan boy and all them others had all been there in the darkroom too. Instead it was a hairy beefy bloke in a jockstrap and leather chaps who hovered outside that open cubicle door, and straight after I met his gaze he came in and closed the door and slid his cock straight up me still-lubed arse and I stayed bent over in that squat position to enjoy this next good hard fucking. And with that fuck done it was time to say goodbye to Cuckoo’s Nest and Amsterdam.


PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

5 comments:

  1. Hey keep blogging and getting fucked, I'm enjoying your stories, can't wait for the next installments

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for saying so mister :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Started reading your "adventures" in Paris (L'Impact) and am working my way back to catch-up. Great time in Amsterdam—and I got to re-live similar visits to Cuckoo's Nest, Web, Spijker, and Zandvoort. Thanks!

    My last time at Spijker was following an S.O.S. (Sex on Sunday) afternoon party and several beers (and lots of dick) at the party—and a stop at a coffee shop not for coffee. It was too early to call it a night and Spijker is right across the street from my hotel (Golden Bear). I must've been more buzzed and cock-hungry (looking) than I thought, because the bartender looked at his watch and suggested I'd probably have more fun at the Eagle right now; that Spijker was too "tame" for my mood. I finished my beer, thanked him, and headed for the Eagle in the Warmoesstraat. The bartender was right, of course, and I spent the next few hours on my knees in the backroom. As I was sucking one particularly nice cock I realized that my feeder was the Spijker bartender. He smiled at my recognition and said "See? I told you!" and continued to serve-up something a lot better than beer.

    On to Köln!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mister, thanks for reading! And now I have read your teaser of what you got up to in Amsterdam... well I reckon you should share more of them details with everyone in a blog just like I am here! I for sure got plenty of dick in Amsterdam, and it sounds like you did too!

    Dan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to see you leave Amsterdam. Each post gets better and better. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete