Friday 24 September 2010

Cologne post 3

Laying there naked on Martin’s bed, I have to say I was tempted to be lazy and stay there and have some more beers and maybe have another blowjob with Martin a bit later on. But I also figured that I should not be so lazy and instead I should try and make something of that one remaining night in Cologne – even if it was a Tuesday.
And so I decided that yes I would go out, but I also decided that I would persuade Martin to come out with me too. I have to say that Martin was very reluctant to go out! He said that he’d just had a nice blowjob off of me so why should he go out after that? But after a lot of persuasion Martin finally agreed.
Martin then spent ages showering and getting ready to go out. I did think about going back to me hotel to shower and change, but I ended up deciding just to freshen up a bit at Martin’s flat. After all, the clothes I’d worn that day had spent much of the day unworn on the floor!
We first went to a small restaurant for a dinner, and then to some of the gay bars that Martin had recommended to me earlier. But as he warned, today being a Tuesday they were all a bit quiet. But still it was nice to get out and see some of the bars in Cologne, and even though they weren’t at all busy they all still served beer! As it got later, Martin said he would take me to a cruise club as by now he knew for sure that I was on the lookout for some more sex.
Like the bars we’d gone to earlier, this place wasn’t really very busy – even though Martin had said that this was the most popular cruise club in Cologne. But I could for sure tell that he was right, that it would be a wild place to visit on a busy night, because it had a big darkroom with a maze and slings and a bathtub and all sorts of other bits and bobs – most of which I couldn’t even imagine what they were used for!
After another beer, Martin asked if there were any guys in here that I had me eye on. I had to say that there wasn’t anyone that I really liked all that much – well, except for one of the blokes behind the bar who was a nice looking muscle-daddy with shaved head and tribal tattoos and was wearing tight jeans and a leather waistcoat. And then I didn’t think much more about that, until a beer or two later when Martin leaned over to me and quietly told me to go to the darkroom because that barman that I fancied was about to go on a break and he and Martin had apparently spoke and it was all arranged!
I hadn’t even noticed Martin and that barman speak except for when Martin had asked for more beer – but I for sure didn’t ask questions, I just did as Martin had said and went to the darkroom. And sure enough, I had been in the darkroom for less than a minute when that barman walked in and straight away disappeared into the darkest corner.
I straight away followed him into the dark – and although it was far too dark to see anything, I wasn’t long in the dark before a hand reached out and stopped me and quickly touched me allover. After that quick and thorough groping, I felt a hand rest on me shoulder and push me down to me knees. Once I was down on me knees I could tell that there was a nice semi-hard cock somewhere right in front of me in the dark, and quick I felt around and found it and took it in me mouth and started to suck it. I have to assume that I was sucking the cock of that muscled barman, but to be honest it was far too dark in there to know for sure! Whoever it belonged to, it was for sure a tasty one and I for sure enjoyed sucking it! After a while I felt them hands reappear in the dark: this time they pulled me up to me feet, then them fingers undid the button and zip of me jeans then pulled me jeans and underpants right down and twisted me round. Next I felt a finger exploring the length of me arse crack, feeling around all over until it found me hole. Once it had found me hole, I felt the finger slide up and down me hole a couple times then that finger was removed and straight away replaced by a cock. I would have yelped as that cock slid up me in the dark – for it for sure felt bigger in me arse than it had felt in me mouth – but as this corner of the darkroom was real quiet as well as real dark I tried to stay real quiet too. As I stood there in all the dark, I could hear the guy breathing heavier and heavier behind me, and then I started to notice there were some other people about – not a lot, but for sure there were two or three others lurking nearby in the pitch black. This suspicion was confirmed when I felt another pair of hands start to touch and feel me, stroking me bum and tickling and tugging at me cock. Then I felt someone tug me teeshirt up, and then another pair of hands started to squeeze and twist at me nipples. All of this time, the first guy was still busy fucking me – but then he gasped and panted and shuddered and so I could tell he was cumming. But just as the first guys cock finished with fucking me and slipped outta me arse, I felt a bit of maneuvering going on behind me and then another cock slipped up me and a second guy started to fuck me just as hard and fast as the first guy had. By now it was getting hot and sweaty and sex smelling in there, and with all those mysterious hands and cocks touching and stroking and wanking and fucking me… well, I finally shot a massive load into the darkness, and then pulled up me pants and jeans and staggered around the darkroom a bit until I found me way back to the bar.
Back at the bar nothing at all was different! Martin was still sat on the same stool at the bar with a beer in front of him, all the barmen (including that muscle daddy in the leather waistcoat) were there serving customers and collecting empty bottles and glasses and stuff, and the customers who were there all seemed to be in the exact same spot as they had been before – and I still didn’t really fancy any of them! So I guess I’ll never really know for sure who were the two guys who had just fucked me, or who else had been there touching me! But it had turned out not to be a quiet Tuesday night in Cologne after all!

PLZ REMEMBER TO LEAVE YER REACTIONS OR COMMENTS - CHEERS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you dirty litle fucker you xx
    You sure are making the most of your adventure
    post more soon please
    Tom xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for them encouraging words Tom! Dx

    ReplyDelete