Sunday 26 September 2010

Cologne post 4

When Martin and me eventually left that cruise club I ended up going back with him in a taxi to his flat, even though I had a hotel room waiting for me not at all far away. I was probably too drunk to remember where me hotel was anyhow! Once we got back to his flat I remember telling Martin that I wanted one more beer – but he wisely said no and instead took me straight away to his bed. Martin started to undress me ready for bed, first pulling off me trainers, next pulling off me jeans. But I had other ideas, because as soon as Martin had got me jeans right off I straight away sat back up and unzipped his fly and started to suck his soft cock. I gave his cock a good bit of attention, first wanking the shaft and tugging at them balls as i licked the cockhead, then sucking and swallowing on the shaft – and before long Martin’s cock was hard. Once he got hard he got the same idea as me too, because he rolled me over, pulled me underpants right off, and climbed on top of me ready to fuck me arse!
As I lay face down on that bed, with Martins big and heavy body laid right on top of me, squashing me as he pushed a finger full of lube then his hard cock up me, I just lay there lazy with me legs spread and let Martin do all the work. Well, the evening had started with me laid on Martins bed feeling lazy – and that’s how it had ended too!
I have to say it did feel real slutty but also horny to just lay there feeling too drunk to do anything but let Martin, with his bald head and fat hairy belly and juicy cock, lay on top of me and fuck me as he liked! He gave me a proper good fuck, really banging away on top of me until he shot his load up me and i shot a big wet load all over the bedsheets. And then I crashed into sleep.
I woke up late next morning in Martins bed, me wearing just a dirty white teeshirt and dirty white socks, with both me head and me arse a bit sore. I straight away got in a bit of a panic, because I remember I was supposed to check out of me hotel by 11am and then get ready to take a train from Cologne to Paris! And by now it was nearly 11am already! Thankfully, Martin didn’t have a massive hangover like I did, and he straight away sorted out everything for me. He called me hotel and arranged for me to have a bit of a late check-out, then we both went over there and I packed and grabbed all me bits and bobs. Once I had got all me stuff together, we took a taxi back over to Martin’s flat. He also made some phone calls and managed to change me train ticket – he was able to change it so I was on a train that left for Paris the next day, so I was able to take me hangover back to Martin’s bed for the rest of the afternoon!


PLZ LEAVE YOUR REACTIONS OR COMMENTS - CHEERS!!

1 comment: