Wednesday 22 September 2010

Cologne post 2

Another bloke I’d been exchanging messages with on gayromeo.com on that day was an English bloke called Martin who now lived in Cologne. When I had first signed into gayromeo.com I had sent the same message to lots of guys in Cologne that basically said that I was visiting Cologne and looking for advice on where to go to that night for some fun. Martin was one of them that I had messaged and he had messaged me back straight away with a couple suggestions (most others had not replied at all). So I had checked out Martin’s gayromeo.com profile and photos and saw that he was 54 and was average height and chubby and a bit ordinary looking so really not my type – but we continued messaging and he seemed nice and friendly and I enjoyed exchanging messages with him. Once I had arranged for that suit guy off of gayromeo.com to visit me hotel for a fuck, I next decided to give this English bloke Martin me mobile number and said he should stay in touch – and then I quickly signed out of gayromeo.com and left the internet café to go back to me hotel to get ready to meet the suit guy.
So once the suit guy had finished fucking me and he had left to go back to work, I found that Martin had sent me a txt inviting me over to his flat for a tea and more chat with advice on where to go to in Cologne that night. So I sent Martin a txt to say that a tea and a chat would be nice, but I also said that it’d be difficult for me to get to his flat because I didn’t know me way around Cologne. He sent a txt back with his address, and he said if I got a taxi to his then he’d pay for it when I got there – which I thought was nice of him. So I agreed then I had a quick shower to rinse the lube out me hole and I got dressed again then I went downstairs and asked the man on reception to get me a taxi.
It turned out that Martin didn’t live so far away from where I was staying, so I was soon at his flat with him asking me if I would prefer a tea or a coffee. When I didn’t answer straight away, he said that maybe I preferred something stronger as I was on holiday after all. And I said that a beer would be nice if he had one.
So he made himself a tea and got me a beer and we sat on the sofa in his flat and started to have a nice chat. He told me some of the bars that I might like to try and he showed me on a map where they were but he also reminded me that I was in Cologne on a Tuesday – and I have to agree with him that Tuesday isn’t the best night of the week to go out no matter where you are!
Martin then got me another beer and we continued to chat more about me holiday, and how I had enjoyed Amsterdam, and how I was next heading to Paris and then to Spain. Martin said he’d just been on holiday as well, to Rome in Italy. I said that I’d been to Italy before but never to Rome, and so we chatted about Rome for a bit and he showed me on his computer some photos he’d taken in Rome. I said it looks nice, and then I said that I bet the men in Rome were sexy – and he said that yes they were. He then opened another folder on his computer and showed me a photo of a handsome tanned young guy with curly black hair posing in speedos on a beach. I agreed that the guy in that photo was for sure sexy looking, and then I asked Martin who he was. Martin said he was someone he had met on the beach in Rome. I said I didn’t even know that Rome had a beach! So Martin told me that just outside of Rome there is a whole stretch of beaches that you can get to by car. I guess they’re like them Zandvoort beaches outside of Amsterdam. And then Martin said that there is a gay part of them Rome beaches called something like 7th Heaven, with dunes and bushes behind it – and it was in them bushes that Martin had met this boy. 
Martin then clicked another icon on his computer and another photo appeared on the screen: of the same boy in the same spot in the bushes – only in this photo he’d pulled his speedos down just enough to show off his cock! And then Martin opened another photo, this time of that boy pulling down his speedos to show off his arse!
Wow! And so of course I had to ask Martin if he and the boy had fucked. Martin laughed and then he told me that the boy in the photo was a rentboy and from Romania. He also said that in that particular part of them dunes it was mostly old Italian blokes and some rentboys who Martin said mostly seemed to be from either Romania or Albania. That was very interesting, but it didn’t answer me question! So I asked Martin again if they’d had a fuck. Martin laughed again. And then he opened another photo on his computer – this one showing the same Romanian boy but this time he was on a bed sucking a cock! The cock being sucked was sticking up from a big round hairy belly – and so I guessed that the bloke being sucked in the photo (and the bloke who had took the photo of himself being sucked) was Martin!
I told Martin that the photo was very hot, and so Martin showed me some other photos too, of a couple other lads that Martin had met on that beach outside of Rome. So I asked Martin if he’d had them as well, and Martin said that mostly these boys would say they were straight and so would only top. But then with a wink Martin added that they’d often change their minds about that for a few more €uros!
As we chatted more, it turned out that Martin knew all sorts of useful stuff. He was a big fan of gay beaches and so he had visited lots of them all over the place. And he showed me a few other photos on his computer that showed he had met some good-looking boys on some of those other beaches too, in exotic places like Mexico and Brazil and Morocco.
Soon I had information from Martin on some gay beaches in France and Spain that he said I should try and visit when I was travelling about. He also gave me the email address of an English mate of his who now lives in southern Spain, and Martin said that if I email him then he would most likely invite me to stay at his when I was down that way. Which was all very useful information!!
So after all this chat and drinking beer and looking at some of them sexy photos that Martin had taken… well even though I had gone over to visit Martin not at all planning to have sex with him… I ended up asking him if he’d like to take a photo of me sucking his cock too! And of course Martin said that’d be very nice.
So we both went into Martins bedroom and I stripped naked and he got out his digital camera and took off his tracksuit trousers and underpants and lay back on his bed. He was already almost hard! And so I kneeled over him and bent forward and started to suck his cock. Martin did have a very round and hairy belly, just like in all them photos! But just like in them photos he also had a nice cock so I really got into sucking it real good! As I slid me mouth up and down along the length of his cock, I saw the flash of Martin’s camera go a couple times. After Martin had taken a couple photos of me sucking his shaft and licking his cockhead, he grabbed his cock and slowly wanked till he came all over me tongue, lips and face! By now I was hard too, and so Martin put his camera down and he got busy with sucking and wanking and fingering me until I came too.

PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment