Tuesday 28 September 2010

Paris post 2

Sad to say is that me one complaint about the Euro Men’s Club sauna wouldn’t be that it was too empty – it would be that they don’t serve beer! If I could have got a bit drunk in there then I might have got in the mood to stay longer and maybe even sample a cheeky granddad cock or two! Instead, after that fuck in that cubicle I got dressed to go – and a bit surprisingly it seemed like most others were getting dressed and going too.
As I was about to leave that thin old guy behind the front counter stopped me on me way out and started to speak to me in French again – and again I had no idea what he was saying! Fortunately, some of them granddads was also dressed and leaving too, and one seemed to speak some English and so he was able to translate a bit. So it turned out that the thin old guy behind the front counter was basically saying that I should come to the sauna earlier in the evening and then it’d be much more busy. The old French bloke who was translating also agreed that the sauna was busier and better early. I then found out that the sauna was soon to close for the day, even though it was only just after 9pm – which made it all make sense! It turned out that gay saunas in Paris are at their most busy straight after work, which explains why it was so quiet when I turned up! I said to that old French bloke that although I’d never been to sauna in London, I knew that they are busy later after all the bars have shut, and I didn’t think it would be any different in Paris. He translated that to the thin guy behind the counter who then nodded back. The thin guy then said something and scribbled on something – and it turns out that I’d been given a free pass to visit Euro Men’s Club sauna the next day, which was good considering that I hadn’t really complained or anything. But as that was me next day sorted, I for sure wasn’t going to complain about that!
So once I was outside on the street, I thought I’d risk being cheeky and ask that old French bloke who had been translating if he knew a place in Paris I could get some marijuana or hash for a little smoke. At first he didn’t understand because he just offered me a regular cigarette, but I said no I didn’t smoke those – and then he finally understood! And he said perhaps! So he took me across the street to a little café-bar and he got a coffee and I got a beer. He made a couple calls on his mobile and then said that it was maybe possible, and could I meet him back here at this café-bar in two hours? So of course I said yes.
So two hours later I was back there and spotted that old French bloke sitting having coffee with a tough looking Arab-type lad. He was maybe 25 or 30 and tall and skinny with some tattoos on his arms, and he was dressed proper ghetto-style with baseball cap and big baggy football shirt and long baggy sports shorts and Adidas high-tops, so him and that old French bloke (who was neat looking and smart dressed) did look like an odd pair – but it also looked promising!
Anyhow it turned out to be not as promising as it could have been, because the Arab lad didn’t have much – just enough for a couple of smokes. But he did say that he would have more in a day or two. So I said that I just wanted one smoke anyhow, and so the Arab lad said he didn’t mind us sharing, and did I have a place near we could go and smoke?
So all three of us then walked to me hotel, but once we got there that old French bloke suddenly said his goodbyes and went off on his own way. I was suddenly a bit wary of having this Arab lad in me hotel room, what with me cash and passport and debit card and stuff all in there (I had assumed that old French bloke was going to stay around) but it was too late now to back out so him and me went in and up to me room.
Turns out that there was a good bit there to smoke even though it hadn’t looked like much, so soon I was a bit stoned and feeling much more relaxed about having some tough-looking Arab lad in me hotel room sitting opposite me on the floor. Then, just for a second I stopped being relaxed when he suddenly and unexpectedly asked me if I liked to suck cock – which sounded like a potential dangerous accusation to answer to at the time! Now I think about it I had only met this guy because of that old French bloke from Euro Men’s Club sauna and that old bloke must surely like to suck cock, and because of that sauna connection this Arab lad must have known already that yes I did for sure like to suck cock, but at the time I hadn’t thought about all that! So anyway I didn’t answer. And then this Arab lad pulled down the elastic waistband of his baggy sports shorts and showed me his cock and then… well I didn’t need to answer that question no more, I just got over there and started to suck it!
As I’ve said already, this Arab lad was tall and skinny – and now I was right up close to him with his cock in me mouth I could tell that his body may be skinny but it was also rock solid. And funnily enough his cock was tall and skinny and rock solid too!
At first he just stayed sat there on the floor, lolling against the bed, not at all moving, with me kneeling in front of him so that I could suck and suck that tasty Arab cock. But just as this sucking all seemed to be in slow motion, suddenly it all got real speeded up real fast – and before I had much chance to yelp he had swung me round, pulled me jeans and briefs down to me knees, and forced his cock up me arse! Well, maybe I did do a little yelp right then! And from then it carried on being real speedy because he quickly fucked and fucked and fucked me. As he knelt there behind me thrusting his cock hard up me, every now and then he’d give me arse a real hard slap, then he thrust a few final times then he shot his load. Wow, it was nearly as fast and as intense a fuck as with me Venezuelan roommate in Amsterdam!
After he’d slid his cock outta me arse I lay on back on the floor all tangled up with me legs and me half pulled down jeans and briefs, and I quickly got on with wanking me own cock. As I lay there wanking, the Arab lad pushed his still hard cock back into me mouth and I was able to suck out the last couple drops of his cum – and then I shot a big wet load all over me teeshirt!
So then this Arab lad put his cock away and said he’d come back to see me in a couple of days with some more – if I could manage some more? And I said yes for sure I could manage more, though I didn’t know if he means more marijuana or more cock. I was hoping he means both!

PLEASE LEAVE YER REACTIONS OR COMMENTS - CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Sauna was HOT. The Arab Lad was scary but in an intense sexual way.

    ReplyDelete