Tuesday 14 September 2010

Amsterdam post 12

I’d been fancying the idea of visiting the gay beach that I’d heard was west of Amsterdam, and even though I wasn’t staying no more at Ury’s he said he would take me there at the weekend. So even though it was a cloudy and grey day, Ury had sent me a txt to say that he would see me at me hostel at 1pm and then we’d go to the beach. He also said that the Belgian boy from couchsurfer.com who was now staying with him was going to come too.
So Ury came to the hostel at 1pm and he introduced me to the Belgian boy who was called Jonas and was twenty and had spiky dark hair and was slim and not bad looking, and the three of us headed off to the beach in Ury’s car. The beach was Zandvoort beach and I suppose it was about a 30-minute drive and then a long walk away from where Ury parked, but the journey passed quickly as we all chatted all the way there (though mostly about tourist stuff like museums, because I remember Ury had said the Belgian boy was straight so I didn’t want to shock him by speaking too much about gay sex stuff!!)
Finally we got to the gay part of the beach. As it was a cloudy day unfortunately there weren’t so many other guys there. Ury said it was a lot quieter than it would have been had it been a sunny day, but as this was me last weekend in Amsterdam it had to be today or never.
We laid out our beachtowels on the sand just where the beach started to become dunes and even though it was cloudy I took off me teeshirt and shorts and sat down on the beachtowel. Jonas did the same. And that’s when Ury told us both off: “I didn’t bring you all this way for you to be in speedos!” he said to us both. “It’s a nudist beach so you better take them off!”
Some people on the beach were nude, some others were wearing their swimsuits – so even though nudism wasn’t compulsory me and Jonas both straight away took off our swimming trunks, which made Ury much more happy! So happy that he reached into his rucksack (which turned out was a freezer bag) and gave both me and Jonas a can of beer. After the long walk that cold beer went down very nicely! 
Ury had also packed some smoke too! So after more beer and some smoke, Ury got out his camera and took a few snaps of me and Jonas. We jokingly jostled and played around a bit with eachother for Ury's camera, and even though Jonas isn’t really my type I did notice that he has a nice big swinging cock and I ended up feeling a bit horny so after Ury put his camera away I said I would go for a bit of a walk into the dunes. I suspected this is where guys off of the beach would go to cruise and fuck, so I wanted to find out if there was any possible action. Then Jonas said he’d come with me – I would have preferred to go on me own, but I couldn’t really say no, could I?
Unfortunately the dunes were even more quiet than the beach was. So instead me and Jonas chatted as we walked and it turns out that, on his first night at Ury’s, Jonas had also got given a big joint of weed and got wasted as well, which we both laughed about! (I wondered if Ury had given Jonas a blowjob too – though Jonas didn’t mention that!)
After a bit more walking Jonas said he needed a pee so he disappeared farther into the dunes and I went back to Ury. Once I’d got back to Ury and sat down on me towel, Ury leaned close and asked me if anything had happened in the dunes. I knew that Ury loved gossip, but I had to disappoint him that time and tell him that the dunes were quiet and unfortunately nothing had happened.
“Not even with Jonas?” Ury asked.
I said I didn’t know what Ury meant, and so Ury said that he was wondering if Jonas had fucked me there in the dunes! I said no! And I asked Ury why he had thought that, because wasn’t Jonas supposed to be straight? And that’s when Ury told me that Jonas had gone out to some club on Friday night and had come back with a guy and had fucked him! Well that was very interesting gossip!
Anyway, Ury gave me another cold beer and then he said that he would rub some suntan oil onto me back. Even though it wasn’t really sunny Ury rubbed loads of suntan oil all over me back, bum and thighs. As by now I knew that Ury is a bit of a naughty daddy, I cheekily opened me legs just a bit and (just as I expected he would) he quietly pushed an oily finger up into me hole. I pushed back onto Ury’s finger, and so he pushed another finger up me. I saw that two old guys who were laying on the beach not too far away were watching us and, as I was feeling a bit drunk and trashed and naughty, I raised me arse up just a little bit off of the sand and let Ury slowly fingerfuck and wank me till I shot me load all over the beachtowel! After all the gossip of the day, me arse was ready for that good deep fingering!
As soon as I’d cum, Ury winked and gave me arse a little slap and called me a naughty little slut and handed me another beer. It was about that time that Jonas finally came back out of the dunes and joined us. A few minutes later I noticed a hairy and hot looking muscle daddy wearing just a thong and a pair of them Croc sandals also come out of the dunes – and even though he didn’t look in our direction at all, I did see that Jonas was looking at him as he walked away down the beach so I wondered if he and Jonas had met and fucked in the dunes. Jonas had been away a long time! And now that I'd heard that gossip about Jonas from Ury...
A bit later, we decided the weather wasn’t going to get much better and the beach wasn’t going to get much busier, so we all decided it was time to head back to Amsterdam. As we all rode back to Amsterdam in Ury’s car, Jonas asked if I fancied doing something with him that night, maybe go to a bar or club or something. I spotted Ury give me a little wink and so I said alright.


PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment