Sunday 25 July 2010

Amsterdam post 10

When I was there at the bar in Cuckoo’s Nest, seeing if the gayromeo.com guy who’d just fucked me was still there, I spotted that muscly 49-year old American guy I’d met on the night of the World Cup Final party. In fact I’d spotted him earlier: he’d also been in the Cuckoo’s Nest darkroom earlier, on his knees sucking some cock.
So I went over to him and said “hi” and we got chatting and he bought me a beer. I found out that tonight was his last night in Amsterdam, and he had an early flight home the next morning. I was about to ask what he planned to do with his last night in Amsterdam when a skinhead-type guy came over. He was in Adidas trackie bottoms and a sports top that showed off his tattooed arms, and I recognized him straight away as the guy this American had been sucking in the darkroom. The skinhead guy reclaimed a half-drunk beer from the bar, so I realized he had got there first! The American guy started to introduce us, and then realized that he didn’t remember either of our names, which was quite funny! Anyway, we all continued to chat and the American guy bought a couple more rounds of beer for all of us so I stayed and drank with them even though it was obvious that they were soon going to go off together for a fuck because the American guy kept on touching and stroking the Dutch skinhead guys cock which I could see was a nice size and semi-hard inside his trackies.
So when the American said they were going to go back to his hotel, and asked if I’d like to go back with them, well I couldn’t say “no” could I? So that’s how I ended up back in the American guys room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Just like last time, the American guy straight away disappeared into the bathroom, and so me and the skinhead guy both stripped naked. The skinhead was slim and pale and he had lots of tattoos on his arms, chest and legs which was sexy! He also had a fat hung cock which looked even bigger compared with his skinny body. By the time the American came out of the bathroom, his big gym-fit body once again wrapped in just a towel, me and the skinhead were already buzzing on poppers and I was on allfours on the bed with the skinheads cock in me mouth.
The American straight away dropped his towel and knelt down and started to rim me arse. He had stubble on his chin just like last time, and like last time the tickly scratchiness of the stubble felt real horny rubbing against me arsecheeks. After giving me a good deep rimming he stood up and slowly slid his hard cock into me arse. Even though I’d been fucked just an hour earlier, I still gasped a bit as his cock first entered me – well, I would have gasped had me mouth not been full of the skinhead cock!
So the American fucked me arse as the skinhead fucked me mouth, but then the skinhead withdrew his cock from me mouth and went to the back of the queue and he started to fuck the American! I knew they were fucking because the American guy did yelp quite loud when the skinhead first pushed his big cock in, and for a while the American guy did loose his rhythm of fucking me. But soon the American was pumping away at me arse while the skinhead fucked him.
Soon after it was my turn to yelp out loud as the skinhead next pushed his cock up me arse. Even though it was me third cock of the night, it still hurt at first! But the American handed me poppers, so after a couple good sniffs I was feeling nicely trashed and loving that skinheads big fat cock in me – so much that I was a bit disappointed when the skinhead pulled his cock out of me and went back to fucking the American. The American guy must have noticed this, because he opened the bedside drawer and took out a vibrating dildo (nothing too huge I should say!). He handed this to the skinhead guy and said: “put this in his ass to keep him happy” and although the dildo wasn’t as big or as juicy as the skinheads cock it for sure did the job and kept me buzzing until the skinhead replaced the dildo with his cock again.
With the dildo now up the American guys arse, the skinhead fucked me hard as I knelt over the American – and he fucked me so hard that I soon shot a massive load all over the American guys manly pecs and chest. Next the American was fucked hard so that he also came all over his chest. Finally, me and the American knelt down side by side so we could both suck the skinheads cock till it exploded and showered cum all over us both!
After all that sex, the skinhead guy went over to his pile of clothes and dug around a bit in his pockets until he found a joint, and we all three of us lay back naked and cum splattered on the bed and had a smoke.


PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Didn't you ever get exhausted?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe Ben oh yea u gotta pause for air! And some nights I did have quiet night in :-)

    ReplyDelete