Saturday 24 July 2010

Amsterdam post 9

As Ury was due to have another houseguest come and stay, a Danish boy he had met via something like couchsurfer.com (“will he get a big joint, a blowjob, and a big black cock too?” I asked, laughing. “You naughty boy! No, he’s straight!” Ury had said with a wink) I went to stay with another Silverdaddie.com contact the next day. Unfortunately this didn’t work out as well as with the other guys I’d met so far. For although we had a nice enough night, he only would let me stay longer if I was willing to stay just with him and not go out. As I wanted to make the most of me last weekend in Amsterdam, the next day I decided to go back to staying at a hostel.
As it was the weekend, and it was at short notice, all the hostel beds I could find were expensive! They could also only be booked for a minimum of three nights. But I found one that was right in the Red Light District near to all me favourite places like Cuckoo’s Nest and The Web. It also had a couple of PCs and free high speed internet, so after paying in advance for three nights, I then went online to check emails and have a cruise about.
Although it’s generally not me favourite site back at home in England, gayromeo.com seems to be the best one here in Amsterdam for connecting with all sorts of guys (it also looks to be the best one for when I’m travelling onto other places like Cologne and Paris too). I’d updated me profile location to show that I was currently in Amsterdam, so I had a few messages from Dutch guys waiting for me when I logged in, and when I was logged in even more new messages from other online users in Amsterdam started to come in.
One real tall and quite fit looking guy messaged me to ask to see nude photos so I messaged him them back. He messaged me again to say that I had a nice little cock with nice eggs and did I like them to be hurt? I asked what he meant. He said that he liked a boy to be on allfours with his cock hanging free, and then he liked to wank the boys cock with one hand and gently slap the boys balls with his other hand till the boys cock and balls were both juicy and swollen. 
I asked if he’d then fuck me too. 
“You’re too slutty for my cock” he said “but I would use other things.” 
You mean toys? I asked.
“Yes but also more slutty things like a bottle or a candle.”
Chatting to him like this was certainly horny, and although they were things I’d never tried (and to be honest not sure whether I was ready!), I was getting turned on by all these wild ideas so next I asked whereabouts in Amsterdam he was. Unfortunately he was a 30-minute train ride out of Amsterdam Centraal Station – my twitching cock and arse couldn’t wait that long!
Lucky for me he wasn’t the only guy on gayromeo.com that I was exchanging messaging with. Another guy I was exchanging messages with was a fit and quite good looking 44-year old top-only guy with shaved short hair and a meaty looking 18cm cock. It turned out that he was currently at work real close to me and he was due to finish work soon. He asked if I like to meet him after work, and I said I would. He said that he didn’t live alone so could he come to me hotel? I said I was in a dorm room in a hostel and so he couldn’t come back here! But we continued to message each other, and I did like the look of his body and cock, and so I asked if he’d like to meet me for a beer and maybe a fuck in the darkroom at Cuckoo’s Nest – and he agreed and said that he’d be there in twenty minutes.
When I got to Cuckoo’s Nest he was already there and he gave me a nod as I arrived. We went to the bar and he bought me a beer. As he’d just finished work he was wearing a striped shirt and black work-type trousers – so more formal than most other guys there.
As we chatted and drank our beers he first put his hand on me leg and a few minutes later up to me crotch and he gave me cock a little squeeze. I felt me cock stiffen – and I guess he felt it too, because he right away said we should go to the darkroom. So I gulped down the rest of me beer and followed him to the darkroom.    
        It was pretty busy in the darkroom – I guess he wasn’t the only one to have gone to Cuckoo’s Nest straight after work! He lead me over to a dark corner where he straight away pushed me to me knees and then unzipped his fly and took out his fat semi-hard cock. I right away leaned forward and started to suck it.
As I kneel there sucking him, I saw there were several other guys in this dark corner also kneeling and sucking cock, and others stood and watched. Soon there were some guys standing real close to us. One guy even unzipped his jeans and took his hard cock out and pushed it towards me mouth. I was about to open me mouth wider so I could suck both cocks together, but my guy waved this new guy and all the other guys away, then pulled me up to me feet and led me to a cubicle.
Once in the cubicle he called me a little slut and told me to take off me shorts and underpants. I quickly did as he said, then bent over so he could fuck me. As he slid his cock up in me he continued to whisper dirty words, saying I got a greedy little pussy and asking if I liked his big cock up me. 
It was sweaty and hot in the darkroom. As he fucked me, some of the guys in neighboring cubicles pushed their hard cocks through the peepholes. I would usually suck or wank these other cocks, but this time I didn’t because I remembered that my guy had pushed all other guys away earlier, so I figured he didn’t want company! As he fucked me harder, I saw that one guy in the next cubicle was watching us through a peephole and was wanking himself harder and harder, then suddenly he came and some of his cum shot onto my face and shoulder. As I was splashed by that strangers cum, my guy called out that I was a little slut and then fucked me arse so hard so I knew he was cumming as well. So I pumped me arse up and down onto that meaty cock of his until I came too.
       Once he’d zipped his cock back into his trousers, he gave me arse a little slap and left the cubicle. By the time I’d wiped myself down and put me underpants and shorts back on and got back to the bar, my gayromeo.com date had already left the Cuckoo’s Nest.

PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

3 comments:

  1. Intense, certainly. But a bit disappointing (for you) too, the way the guy just disappeared after he had had his way with you. But I guess that if I read on I shall find that you found other men to pass your time with...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea u are both right! Some times Amsterdam feel like real party town with drink and drugs and clubs with darkroom for sex and party - but those same thinks can all add up to something real dark and intense as well!

    ReplyDelete