Monday 12 July 2010

Amsterdam post 3

It was the day of the World Cup final and The Netherlands would play Spain so all of Amsterdam was buzzing with excitement – and was full of sexy blokes in bright orange Netherlands football strip! Because of this, I suggested to Henrick that he buy me a Netherlands strip for me to wear out to Cuckoo’s Nest that night. But Henrick told me that we wouldn’t be going to Cuckoo’s Nest or to any other gay bar that night – because he’d been invited to watch the match at a friends house. It would be a party, and so he wanted me to go too. As Henrick had taken me out to the bars every night since I’d come to stay with him, I agreed. Anyway, even though I’m not a football fan, it seemed like a fun thing to do!
The party was in one of the grand old houses on a canal, but once inside it was surprisingly modern: all white plastered walls with big black and white photos in frames, and modern black leather sofas. There was a massive flat screen TV on one wall, and some of the other guests had started to gather round it. The owner of the house was still handsome looking Dutch man in his sixties and his Malaysian boyfriend. There were probably about fifty other guests – all men, and so I figured all gay.
The next room had been laid out with lots of drinks like a bar. I suppose it was normally the dining room, and the big dining table was laid out with football teeshirts, flags, scarves, whistles, and hats so those who hadn’t dressed up (some had – some hadn’t) could still join in!
With the match about to start I said to Henrick that we should go back into the room with the TV to get a good spot, but he told me to wait a minute.
That’s when our host blew a whistle and suddenly two boys entered the room, one wearing Netherlands strip and the other wearing Spain strip. As the other guests gathered round, the two boys began to kiss each other and grab at each others crotches – and soon both their cocks were stiff and tenting their footie shorts! Next they helped each other out of their footie tops then started to tug and suck each others nipples. The Spanish boy then bent down to his knees and grabbed the Dutch boys cock and proceeded to wank and suck it through his shorts. The more he sucked, the wetter the shorts became – and you could start to see the outline of the Dutch boys cockhead. It looked nice and big, but the Spanish boy didn’t keep the audience guessing about its size for too long – as he soon pulled down the Dutch boys shorts and a huge thick cock sprung up outta the shorts and hit him in the face!
After some more energetic sucking, the Spanish boy stood up and stepped outta his own footie shorts and revealed a nice pair of hairy legs crowned by stiff cock that was almost as big as the Dutch boys cock.
With both of them now standing there naked except for their footie socks and trainers, the Dutch boy gave the Spanish boys stiff cock a few strokes, but he was plainly more interested in the Spanish boys arse! We all knew this because the Spanish boy was quickly turned around and the Dutch boy started to tongue then fuck him. The Spanish boy gasped and squirmed a bit as the Dutch boys hefty dick first entered him, but he continued to squat and thrust out his arsecheeks as the Dutch boy pumped and pumped him. With the Dutch boy banging the Spanish boy’s arse so hard, it wasn’t long before the Dutch boy withdrew his cock and shot a spray of cum allover the Spanish boy’s arse and back! The Spanish boy quickly followed and shot his own load – just in time for the World Cup kickoff!
It was for sure time for another beer after that! As I gulped it down, Henrick told me that our host often had house parties like this one – always with some kind of sexy entertainment like naked waiters or some kind of sex show. Henrick then asked me if I was a football fan, and when I said that I wasn’t really, he said that there was something I should see downstairs.
Down from the kitchen was another big room that I guess was used as a games room: there was a pool table and other bits and pieces at one end. But it was the other end of the room that tonight was drawing a crowd. For here were two new boys, again one wearing just Netherlands footie socks and the other wearing just Spanish footie socks, but this time both were in a sling with their arses exposed for fucking!
Henrick wanted to join the queue to fuck the Spanish boy, and so I wandered back upstairs to cruise some of the other guys and watch some of the match. I’d regularly wander back downstairs to check on progress – but I didn’t really need to because someone must have been there keeping score, because everyone seemed to know how many times the Spanish boy was being fucked v the Dutch boy! I have to say that the Spanish boy was very cute, smooth, and with a decent size cock that seemed to remain rockhard throughout! But I also have to say that he looked pretty trashed! (Someone told me that they were both rentboys, and that the Spanish one was in fact Brazilian, and the Dutch one was in fact Czech.)
The World Cup final match was still 0-0 and had gone into extra time when Henrick told me that the Spanish boy was in the lead downstairs, having taken a whopping 15 cocks during the match, as opposed to the Dutch one who’d so far taken 11. “Doesn’t that mean that Spain win, so they might win the football too?” I asked Henrick and the group of guys we were with. “No!” replied Henrick. “It means the Dutch have properly fucked the Spanish!”
A few minutes later and Spain scored a goal, and went on to win the World Cup final. That octopus in Germany had predicted that Spain would win – and I guess that I was right: the Spanish/Brazilian boys arse had predicted it too!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of football, but... if there is one hell of a party like the one you described all i can say is ...Go Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just discovered your diary. Like storyman, I am loving it so far. What an amazing party! And what a fantastic trip!! I am guessing there are many more adventures to come on the trip, and I am certainly looking forward to reading about them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I not fan of football either, I just a fan of men! hehehe! I glad u enjoying and thank for encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete