Thursday 15 July 2010

Amsterdam post 6

As it was me last day staying at Henrick’s, I planned to give him a surprise when he got home from work. I had only the one pair of sexy underwear: an aussieBum jockstrap that a bloke back in London had bought for me once. So I planned to put it on for Henrick. Unfortunately before I could put on that jockstrap, Henrick surprised me by getting back home early than I expected, and so I was still a bit stoned from a smoke I just had and I was snoozing on the sofa when he came in. Anyway, Henrick had another surprise for me: he’d got this shiny black PVC underwear for me to wear for him, so I straight away try them on.
As I modeled in them, Henrick took a few photos with his camera. Once I’d posed in a few positions, giggling a bit but also starting to feel a bit sexy, Henrick told me to get on allfours on his bed. This was because the PVC underpants he had bought had a rear zip that ran from the waistband down. When I was on allfours, Henrick unzipped the zip all the way down and I spread me legs wide while he took more photos. He then told me to spread me arsecheeks wide apart and as I did I heard the click and click of the camera then I felt Henrick’s finger push its way into me hole.
He soon after put the camera aside and then he pulled out his finger and replaced it with his tongue. As being on allfours being rimmed deep like this is one of me favourite things in sex, I pulled me arsecheeks wider open so Henrick could get his tongue right up. Soon my hole was hot and wet enough for two fingers, and so Henrick obliged and started to give me a good deep fingerfucking. As his fingers slide back and forward in and out of me hole, I could feel me cock twitching and me balls swelling inside them little PVC pants. Henrick’s own cock and balls had also been twitching and swelling as well, because he now unzipped his trousers and took out his hard cock which I then took in me mouth and started to suck. Not long after that, Henrick opened his bedside drawer and took out some lube and squirted it up into me hole. No sooner had I felt the coldness of the lube, I felt the hot fat head of Henrick’s cock push through the open ziphole and up into me hole. As I was a bit stoned still and as I’d been fucked in darkroom of The Web just a few hours before by that guy with the pierced cock, Henrick’s cock slipped inside me pretty easily and I was able to kneel on his bed on allfours while he fucked me hard – so hard that I shot a hot and sticky load of cum right inside them PVC pants, and from then I gasped and groaned as Henrick continued with fucking me until he came in me arse. What with all that cum and lube, them new pvc underwear were now already dirty - but Henrick still had me keep em on for the whole rest of that night.


PLEASE LEAVE YER COMMENTS OR REACTIONS - CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. I actually took a camera with me once when I had sex with this older guy. He was turned on as I took pictures of him sucking me and rimming my ass. The more I clicked, the more he got excited. I need to write this up for my blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete