Wednesday 14 July 2010

Amsterdam post 5

As well as partying, I have been finding time to do sightseeing and stuff in Amsterdam – assuming I get out of bed in time of course! Henrick said he had a bike I could borrow, and although I love riding me own bike at home in England, here I worry that I might go out on Henrick’s bike then forget where I left it! It’s just that there are hundreds and hundreds of bikes all over Amsterdam chained to anything and everything, so it would be easy for forget where yours was. And as you can legally buy and smoke marijuana in some Amsterdam coffee shops – well that can make you even more forgetful!
So for the first few days I would turn down Henrick’s offer of a bike and I would take a tram from his place into the city centre. But as I got used to Amsterdam, I figured if I left the bike someplace real obvious then I’d never ever forget where it was. The first gay bar in Amsterdam to get busy seemed to be The Web, which would often be buzzing as early as 3pm, so I started to cycle in and leave the bike chained up near there – I would then go do tourist stuff and after check out The Web before I cycle back to Henrick’s.
Most afternoons when I’d go to The Web there was one bloke who I would always look out for. He was tall with a fit body, a couple tattoos, short shaved grey hair and a goatie beard. He regularly wore leather body harness and lace-up boots and not much else – so his cock was usually on show! I could see its tip was pierced with a thick hoop, making it even more eye-catching. One time he was wearing shorts, but they were made of black mesh so his cock was still visible. I have to say that it was hard not to stare at his cock – but I reckon he enjoyed the attention he got. I had followed him into the darkroom a couple times, but when in there I would never see him – I guess I wasn’t the only one at The Web who had me eye on him!
One day I’d gone to the Van Gogh Museum, and after I walked back to the bike, stopping on the way at a coffee shop for a little smoke, and then I popped in The Web for a beer and a snoop around. The guy with the pierced cock was also there having a beer at the bar. It was a hot day so I drunk me beer quick and thirstily and then had gone toilet. When I got back to the bar the man with the pierced cock was not there any more, so I decided to go into the darkroom to see if that’s where he’d gone. So I went into the darkroom and I found that today was my lucky day! The man with the pierced cock was in there, and he also gave me a look. I should say that I’d made eye contact with him before: sometimes I’d be at the bar ordering me beer, and if I caught his eye I would give him a little nod to say “cheers” and he’d do the same. But this time his look wasn’t saying “cheers” it was saying “follow me!” so I followed him into a cubicle. Once in, he closed the door and I bent down and started to suck the cock that I’d been eyeing up so much!
I never sucked a pierced cock before so I was careful at first, sucking him deep but cautious. His piercing would jangle on me teeth, and it felt cold and hard when it hit the back of me throat. I also enjoyed just licking the cold metal piercing with just the tip of me tongue, then licking his hot wet cockhead – this made his cock stiffen even more, so I guess he enjoyed that as much as I did!
Once his cock had swelled up to its full size I stood up and turned round and pulled down me shorts and pants. As I bent down to step outta them he gave me arse a playful slap and said something in Dutch, then he tore open a packet of lube and pushed a generous fingerful of it right up me hole and then spread the rest of it along his cock. I felt me hole twinge as he slid his pierced cockhead in me, but I tried not to yelp and let him push it slowly all the way in. 
I never been fucked by a pierced cock before either, and I have to say that the piercing felt more noticeable when it was in me mouth rather than in me arse, but I still enjoyed that pierced cock fucking me in the darkroom at The Web – so much that I shot me load pretty quick! But that didn’t stop him from continuing to fuck me hard, slapping me arse now and then, until he had also cum. He gave me bum a little squeeze and said something to me in Dutch again, then left. I put me pants and shorts back on and then I left too, and went to reclaim the bike then cycled back to Henrick’s. It wasn’t the most comfortable cycle ride I ever did – for not only had that fucking left me arse a bit sore, but also I found out that in me hurry to get dressed I’d put me pants back on the wrong way round! Maybe that why the man with the pierced cock didn’t ever seem to wear any!

No comments:

Post a Comment