Thursday 21 October 2010

Paris to Barcelona



Even though me final night in Paris turned out to be a bit of an adventure after all, I did surprise myself by being up and all ready to go when François arrived at me hotel first thing next morning in a silver Renault. I suppose I was a bit excited! François was wearing baggy sweatshorts and tight white vest and looked sexy and summery and ready for Spain! François greeted me with a kiss on each cheek and then I got in the back of the car and François introduced me to Alain who was sat in the drivers seat. I straight away recognized Alain as being one of them who was with François the night I had first met François at Cox Bar. In fact Alain was for sure the one who everyone would say was the best looking of that group because he is real handsome and tanned and fit and younger than François – but myself I would say that François is sexier!
Anyway, Alain said “Hi” when I first got in the car, then for the next few hours he didn’t really say much else to me. In fact, François and Alain mostly chatted real lively to each other in French so I didn’t understand much of what they said – but François glanced back at me regular to give me a little wink and ask me if I was doing okay. I did wish I spoke more French so I could have joined in more.
After 4 hours of driving we stopped and had a lunch at a grill restaurant at a servicestation. Then it was François turn to drive, so Alain straight away got in the front passenger seat, then reclined it as far as it would go, then went to sleep. Later, when we stopped at another servicestation, Alain did wake up for just a second and ask something of François, and François said to me that Alain asked for biscuits to snack on.
I got myself an Orangina and next I went to the toilets and so did François. As I was taking a piss at a urinal right next to François, I had to look over at his cock, didn’t I? And I saw that François was doing the same! He then also did glance over his shoulder, and when he saw that there was no one else but us in that service station toilets, he reached over and took hold of me cock! I straight away started to get stiff, and looking back at François cock I saw it was getting stiff also! Next François glances over his shoulder again, and then he whispers to me to go to the end cubicle and take off me shorts.
I do as he says and go to the very last cubicle and when in there I straight away step right outta me shorts and also me underpants. By the time I done this, François has followed me in there and has locked the door behind us. I see him suck on two of his fingers to get them all wet, and then he says to me to turn round and bend right over. Now I’m sorta leaning against the back wall of that cubicle and I hear the noise of cars and trucks zooming by outside, and I feel that cubicle wall vibrate when a car or truck does zoom by. I can also feel me cock twitch all eager like, and I can feel me sphincter muscle stretch a bit painfully as François enters me hole with his two wet fingers. A few seconds later François replaces them fingers with his cock – me arse ain’t properly ready for his cock, but by then I can hear footsteps and next I can hear someone now taking a piss, so I know we suddenly ain’t alone and gotta get on with it! As we are not alone in them servicestation toilets anymore, I take a deep breath to stay real quiet as François first starts to fuck me. With no lube it is for sure not a smooth fuck, and it does hurt even though François don’t have a huge cock. It also feels real risky, both because there is now some other bloke in them toilets and also because François ain’t using no lube or no condom, so me heart is pounding properly fast as François pounds me arse! I have to say it does feel real wild and horny to be fucked quick and quiet and bareback in them servicestation toilets, with some unknown bloke taking a piss just the other side of the cubicle door! So horny that by the time I hear a gushing of water as that bloke turns on a tap to wash his hands I have shot cum allover the toilet seat in front of me, and by the time I hear the roar of the handdrier I feel François pull his raw cock out me arse and shoot his cum allover me back – I guess it was all making François extra-horny too!
François cleans me up with toilet paper, then he pulls his sweatshorts back up and unlocks the door and steps outta the cubicle. I put me shorts and underpants back on and follow him out a minute later.
Back in the car, and Alain rouses himself from his sleeping and speaks to François in French. François looks at me in the rear view mirror and says we have forgot to get Alain them biscuits he asked for: “So we should stop again at the next servicestation for them, shouldn’t we?” he says, winking. I for sure wouldn't mind that - just so Alain could have his biscuits of course!

2 comments:

  1. Did Alain get his biscuits or did he get you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! he got just what he ask for: a box of Petit Ecolier biscuits :))

    ReplyDelete