Thursday 28 October 2010

Barcelona post 2

Ron was staying at this gay hotel called Axel Hotel, which is nothing like I thought a gay hotel would be because it is a big and proper hotel and it is also real nice and stylish designed. I would for sure recommend it! But I do suspect it is expensive. Anyway, Ron tells me there is also a real nice roofdeck with swimming pool and hottub and a bar, so he invites me there with him. I say that sounds like a good plan! I have got no swimming trunks with me, as I am still wearing the jeans and t-shirt what I wore out to Metro Disco. Ron says I can borrow a pair of his speedos, but I figure that me hostel isn’t real far so I go back there and get me own swim trunks plus me sunglasses and towel and sunblock and then I go back Axel and meet Ron on the roofdeck.
Ron is right, the Axel Hotel roofdeck is real amazing! There is a nice little pool with a massage waterfall, and right next to it is a big round hottub. There is also a real chic lounge-bar area and also a Skyy Vodka bar. There are lots of sunloungers as well, but these are all already occupied by lots of very sexy and muscled guys (there are some women too, but not lots!), but many other guys have layed out towels on the deck and that’s what me and Ron do. I should say it’s a bit too much of a posing and preening atmosphere for me, and I was conscious of being one of the only skinny ones there, but I still did enjoy hanging out up there for the day! There is for sure plenty of sights to see in every direction! 
Compared with how buzzing and chatty and lively Ron was when I had met him at Metro Disco, today he is a bit more quiet and reserved. But we still had a real fun time, and we drank a couple of them Skyy Vodka cocktails, and we were also a bit flirty with each other. Anyhow, it was in me interest that Ron has a quiet and relaxing day to recharge all his batteries, ain’t it?
Then halfway into the afternoon François appears on that Axel Hotel roofdeck!
At first I am not properly sure of what to do, especially as I am there at the Axel Hotel pool as a guest of Ron, but François did look real fit and sexy in them aussieBum trunks and mirror sunglasses, so I give him a little wave and François sees me and waves back.
A bit later I go over and say “Hi” proper, and also I ask him how was the circuit party. But François is in a strange mood and so our chat is a bit awkward. I wonder if François is jealous of me being there with Ron, but I don’t know why he would be jealous, so I wonder what else it could be. So I ask where Alain is, and François tells me Alain hasn’t got back after circuit party yet - so i do wonder if that is why François is moody.
I look back over to Ron, and see he is now chatting to these two Spanish boys who are sunbathing near, and I am about so say to François that I will see him later and go back over to Ron when François asks me if I will come to his room with him, and so I straight away say yes.
I did not know before exactly which hotel François and Alain were staying at, so it is a bit of a coincidence that they are also staying here at Axel Hotel - but I suppose as Axel Hotel is a big and cool gay hotel, why would François stay anyplace else? Anyway, I am in the lift with François heading down from the roofdeck when François leans to me and gives me a quick kiss, which is real nice - but then he goes and ruins it by saying to me: “You smell of that American man!” but I just laugh at that and say right back that I just smell of  Hawaiian Tropic sunblock! But François keeps on like that because next he puts a finger down the back of me swim shorts and touches the top of me crack and then he asks: “Did he fuck you?”
I straight away say no, which is true - but it is also true that i did want Ron to fuck me! So I say again that Ron never fuck me, but I say this is mostly because he had taken too many pills and couldn’t get hardon. But anyway it seems like François still don’t believe me, because when we do get to his room he is still speaking on it. In fact, first thing he does once we are in his room is he pushes me to the bathroom because he says he needs to wash that American man’s smell off me! I have to say that by now i don’t know if François is properly cross or if he is just teasing with me, but I have to say that the more François is like this with me, the hornier I start to get - and when I see his hardon in his aussieBum trunks I know it’s getting him horny too!
The showers in them Axel Hotel rooms have massive glass walls so when you’re taking a shower you can look out onto the whole room! Which I must say is a real cool idea - and a sexy one! When I had showered in Ron’s room earlier, he had sat in his bed and watched me shower through that glass wall - so I had put on a cheeky show just for him!  And now I was in François room in the exact same design of shower, only now I was under the shower and leaning on the glass wall as François pulled me wet swimshorts right down, then started to soap up me crack and hole, then carried on with speaking dirty to me in French and English. He said French words I know like cul and zob and salope, and other ones I didn’t, and he also did ask if Ron had loaded me and did I still have Ron’s milk in me ass and how many times did Ron fuck and breed me! As I had already said that Ron never did fuck me, all them accusations did seem a bit insane, but all that verbal from François was for sure getting us both properly hot and horny!
By now François was fingering me hole proper deep with his soapy fingers, and I was a bit breathless what with all the fingerfucking and with the real warm shower water raining down on us, so when François said for me to spread me arse for him, I straight away put a hand on each arsecheek and pulled em apart. Looking over me shoulder I saw François take his stiff cock outta his wet trunks and he held it and straight away he started to take a piss - I could tell from the way he done it that he was aiming for me hole, as if me hole was some target in a fairground ride. Then when he done pissing he pressed his wet body right up to mine and pushed his wet cock up into me soapy hole and then he started to slowly grind against me as he pumped me arse with his cock and after taking that wet shower fuck for a few minutes I shot me load allover the glass shower window. I then kneeled down and sucked François cock as the shower water rained down allover me face, then he pulled his cock outta me mouth and his cum sprayed allover me face where it lasted just for a second before the shower water washed it all away.
When I went back up to Axel Hotel roofdeck after I did wonder how I was going to explain to Ron that me swimtrunks did get all wet without me going in the rooftop swimming pool - but when I did get back up there I saw that Ron and his towel and all his bits and bobs was already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment