Saturday 16 October 2010

Paris post 8

For me last night in Paris I decided to have a quiet one. You see François was meeting me at me hotel early next morning and then we would drive to Barcelona, so I wanted to be ready for that. You will remember that on me last night in Cologne I went out and got drunk and ended up in sex club and so I had to change me plans at last minute and so I arrived in Paris a day late. I didn’t want to mess up me plans with François like that!
As I had been sauna that afternoon I had just one beer in Cox Bar, then one beer in Raidd Bar where I watched that shower stripper show one last time, then I went back to me hotel and packed up all me bits and bobs, then I set me alarm on me mobile and went to bed.
Next thing I remember is being woken up by a noise. I should say this hotel I was staying in was pretty basic and cheepo and there was generally noise going on all night whether it was voices or footsteps or banging. The noise that had woke me up was a banging noise. I tried to ignore it at first, but then I noticed it wasn’t the usual type of banging noise - and that’s when I realised it was someone knocking at me hotel room door! I looked at me mobile and it was close to 1am, but still I crawled outta bed and opened the door curious to find out who was there and what was going on. I did wonder if there was a fire or something!
Anyway I opened the door a crack and peeked out into the hall and it was no fire or drama: it was that Algerian guy Tarek! I wasn’t expecting to see him! So I open the door and he right away comes into me room. I am still half asleep and still real dopey, so we have this muddled conversation where he apologises for waking me but he says he was nearby and so he came by to see if I was in because he wanted to ask if I had some cash to give him so he could go buy some marijuana for us to share as he’d met this bloke with some to sell but he didn’t have enuff cash himself to get it. I say that I would normally be up for that, but I say that I am leaving Paris for Barcelona the next day and as I couldn’t risk being caught on the French-Spanish border with no marijuana there was no point in me investing in any. Tarek says that’s okay he understands, and again he apologies for waking me up.
I feel a bit guilty then, especially as I have enjoyed a few free smokes off of Tarek while I was in Paris, so I say I can afford to give him €20 towards the marijuana if that would help? And he straight away says that’d be good, and so he takes €20 off of me and says he’ll be back later with some smoke for us and then he’s gone.
I have to be honest and say I never expected to see Tarek again after that, and after he had gone I did feel a bit stupid for giving him that €20 for nothing, so I was real surprised when i got woken up again just after 2am by more knocking at me door - and even more surprised to open it to see Tarek standing there in the hall with another Arab lad!
The other Arab lad was about same age as Tarek but I'd say more fit and handsome than Tarek, and he was dressed in the same sort of Ghetto-style gear as Tarek, so they both looked like they just stepped outta some Usher rap video. I'm just outta me bed and just in me underpants so who knows what sorta video I look like I just stepped out of! Anyway, they were both a bit stoned already, so obvious they'd already had a cheeky smoke, but Tarek straight away rolled a nice fat joint and lit it and handed it to me. Even though Tarek has been here in me hotel room on two occasions I was still wary having him around, and still a bit worried that he’d rob me, so I had though to not get too stoned - but after a couple puffs that idea went out the window and instead I sat on me messy bed next to Tarek and his mate and concentrated on getting happily wasted, also wondering if I’d get to suck on Tarek’s cock again.
I didn’t have to wonder for long about that, because once we had shared a couple spliffs and we were all getting nicely trashed, Tarek very unexpectedly just pulled his trackies and boxers down to reveal his tasty looking semi-hard cock and I straight away got down on me knees and started to suck it! As I got down to sucking Tarek’s stiffening cock, his mate was quick to pull down his trackies and boxers as well and he gets on with the job of wanking himself until he was also hard. Even though his cock looked real juicy and mouthwatering, I did stay with sucking on Tarek’s cock until it was properly rock hard and glistening, and only then did I move onto sucking his mates cock.
As I kneel there sucking Tarek's mates cock I did notice Tarek stand up and so I keep one eye on him to see what he is up to, but Tarek just walks round behind me and straight away yanks me underpants right down. Next I feel Tarek’s cockhead pushing hard against me hole and then suddenly he pushes with even more force so that his cock goes right up me with just spit and no lube! That's second time today I got fucked with no lube! But Tarek's cock is bigger than that British bloke who fuck me in sauna so I for sure made a loud cry at that - in fact I’m surprised I never bit Tarek’s mates cock off! I mean, I was stoned - but I wasn’t so stoned for that not to hurt! But Tarek never seemed to notice, he just got on with ramming his cock in and out me arse real fast and hard in his usual style till he shot his load up in me arse. Typical, I was just starting to enjoy that rough fuck when Tarek cums then pulls out! Fortunate, then, that straight away after Tarek has pulled his cock outta me his mate goes round behind me and now he starts to fuck me. He doesn’t fuck me any more careful or gentle, but after taking Tarek’s rude rough fucking I am able to handle this second fucking much more easy - in fact I am so ready for that dark Arab meat that I start to pump me arse up and down on that cock till I shoot me load all over the hotel carpet! As soon as I cum Tarek's mate goes into overdrive and pumps and pumps at me hole till he cums too. And then all three of us wind up by sharing another smoke, and so by the time they depart I am trashed and well fucked and knackered - and François is due in a few hours!

PLEASE LEAVE YER REACTIONS OR COMMENTS - CHEERS!

6 comments:

  1. Tarek must've been sorry to see you leave. I thought the beur boys in Paris were hot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are still having a great time,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea throb919: them boys are hot - a bit risky but maybe that makes em hotter? I also sorry that I will prob never see Tarek again :((

    Thanks dickon5: I do me best to enjoy me trip! :))

    Dan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man i just found your blog and i really got off on this story:) well all the Tarek ones. Did your pussy get real sore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe mtlpussyboi, well that Tarek did have pretty big dick and he did prefer spit as lube... so yea! I did always feel a bit nervous n wary of Tarek, but he was for sure good fuck so it was work them risks!!! Glad u enjoy me blog Danxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far, your trip to Paris is my favorite with the danger and the sauna. Really exciting.

    ReplyDelete