Sunday 10 October 2010

Paris post 5

I was hoping I would see again the tough Arab lad I’d had a smoke and fuck with, but I wasn’t sure I ever would. We hadn’t swapped mobile numbers or nothing. So when the man on reception of me hotel handed me a note I was pleased to get it because it said he would come again to me hotel at 7pm the next day and it was signed Tarek - up until right then I could not remember his name!
I had though of going to sauna, but instead I decided I would make sure to be back at me hotel for 7pm to see Tarek again. So I did a day of sightseeing in Paris and after got back in plenty of time so that at 7pm I was downstairs for when Tarek arrived. He was wearing a baseball cap just like before but today also a white tracksuit. With him was another man, a big and balding Arab man who looked much older than Tarek. Anyhow, Tarek introduced us all and I thought he said this man was his uncle but I think that might just have been how his name sounded, and then Tarek asked if we could go up to me room. Both Tarek and that other man followed me up to me room which made me feel a bit apprehensive at first, just like that first time when I’d had Tarek in me room (though I must admit that this time I had hid all me valuables knowing that Tarek was visiting) but when we got in me room Tarek straight away took out a small bag of marijuana and started making a smoke - so me nerves eased off a bit.
Me and Tarek sat on the edge of me bed and the older Arab guy sat on a stool and we all started to have a smoke. Tarek spoke basic but aright English, but the older guy spoke no English, but I found out that Tarek was 28 and was from Algeria and he worked on a market stall in north Paris. From Tarek I next found out that his older friend was also from Algeria and was 52 and had some import business.
I had aimed to be a bit watchful what with Tarek and his friend being here, but the smoke was pretty strong and so by the time Tarek had lit up another one I was starting to feel pretty spaced out! When we had all done smoking that, Tarek asked me if I would pay for the smoke the same way I’d paid for it the last time. I didn’t understand and so I told him that I hadn’t paid for it the last time! He laughed and then he said that his friend wanted to fuck me! I straight away said to Tarek that I wanted him to fuck me, and so he laughed again and said they’d both fuck me!
I realised then that as well as feeling stoned I was also feeling horny, so I pulled me teeshirt off over me head and then stood up and pulled me shorts and underpants right off. By then Tarek had also pulled down his tracksuit trousers and his long lean cut cock was out and already semi-hard, so I went down on me knees and started to suck it. Tarek put one hand on the back of me head and started to thrust with his hips and soon I feel his cock swell and stiffen in me mouth. Once Tarek’s cock was fully hard he took it out of me mouth and when I looked up at him he nodded at the other guy and he said to me: “you suck him now.”
When I look round I see the older Arab guy standing right there and now naked. His big chest and round belly were covered by a rug of hair and he had a real thick cut cock that was stiff and sticking forward straight at me, so I crawled over there and next started to suck that too. It was a stubby cock, no way near as long as Tarek’s cock, but it was much more fatter - a bit like a beer can. And you know how I like me beer so I opened me mouth wide and slugged down that cock!
All the time as I gulp on that beer can dick I hear this guy and Tarek speak in Arabic, but I don’t know what they say. When I next look back round at Tarek I see that he has now stripped off his tracksuit and underpants and is standing there next to me bed showing off his skinny hard tattooed body and his long lean hard dick. Next thing I know, Tarek has pulled me up off the floor and over onto me bed, and all of a sudden I’m there kneeling right on the edge of me bed and I can feel the hard wet tip of Tarek’s cock pressing between me bumcheeks. Next I’m gasping as he pushes every inch of it all the way in, and for the next couple minutes I kneel there on the edge of me bed as Tarek pounds me arse real fast and hard. Even though he gives me arse a firm slap with the back of his hand at regular intervals, his fast thrusting and fucking never slows down until the second he pulls out and shoots his load all over me back.
Straight away after taking Tarek’s cock I felt the stubby beer can cock of that older Arab guy pressing against me hole. Even though I’m real stoned and even though I had just got that fast hard fucking off Tarek, me hole is still too tight to manage his mates cock easy - but after a couple attempts and a lot of whimpering and yelping I have managed to get it up me. And even though me head is lost in that cloudy haze of marijuana that makes me feel all dazed and horny, I can still feel that me hole is stretched proper wide and it’s still real painful as he fucks me. But I grit me teeth as he bangs away at me tight hole, and lucky for me that fuck is as fast as the one i just got off of Tarek - and so soon that beer can cock has shot a load up me and that older Arab guy is putting his trousers and shirt back on. As I crash on me bed, with me hole now feeling empty and less stretched, I see that Tarek is already dressed and is standing impatiently waiting for his older mate to finish getting dressed. Almost straight away they’re out the door, but Tarek gives me a little wink as he goes. And I crash out into sleep and I don’t wake up before next morning.

PLEASE LEAVE YER REACTIONS OR COMMENTS, CHEERS!

1 comment: