Thursday 14 October 2010

Paris post 7

I did invite François back to me hotel after L’Impact but he had to go home as he had work the next day, but he did invite me to meet him for coffee in the afternoon at this café in the Marais called Open Café. When I met him there he looked real different because it being a work day for him he was more tidy looking and smartly dressed. As we drank coffee he told me he would be driving to Barcelona for a big party at the weekend with one of his mates, and as he knew that Spain was me next destination after France he asked if I’d like a ride to Barcelona with them! It would mean big changes to me plan, because it would mean leaving Paris on a different day than I had planned and I had also planned to visit more of France first before going onto Spain, but I accepted François offer of a lift.
       This change of plan means that I didn’t have long left in Paris. Even though I never got into the swing of Paris straight away, now I was enjoying a regular daily pattern starting with café creme and croissants then I would tick off some sights like Eiffel Tower and Pompidou Centre and Sacre Coeur. As you know already then I’d often treat myself to sauna for some steam and sex at the end of each afternoon. As I’d been to Euro Men’s Sauna a few times by now I did decide to try Key West Sauna one time because this had also been recommended to me. 
from www.keywestsauna.com
       Key West Sauna is close to Gare du Nord train station. As this was me first visit there I first of all had a bit of a walk about. Like Euro Men’s Sauna it was spread over some floors, and had sauna and steamroom and jacuzzi and a whole floor that mostly seemed to be lots and lots of private cabins. Many other guys seemed to be walking all about too but I’d say they were on the prowl for some action - right now I was mostly walking about to get myself familiar with the place. But I have to say that I’d not been there long at all before I found myself some action!
I had planned to go back down to steamroom because when I’d popped me head in there before it looked like a bit of cocksucking action was going on in there in the steam and I fancied some of that! But then I spotted this bloke prowling around them cabins who I fancied the look of - a short but real beefy looking bloke with proper rough looking old fashioned tattoos. He must have fancied the look of me too, because almost right away he pretty much pulled me into a cabin with him and started snogging me hard with me squashed up against the cabin wall! He was a proper good kisser too so I started to get real into snogging with him and tasting his wet tongue. I have to say his tongue seemed to go everywhere in me mouth, darting all over and lapping up every corner like a cat licking a plate clean of milk! All that deep and hard kissing was having an effect on me cock - and as I could feel something hard pressing against me leg I figured it was having same effect on his cock too!
from www.keywestsauna.com
Next he pulled away at me towel and it fell down to the floor then he turned me round and kneeled down and that tongue of his went to work on me arse, licking me hole as intense and energetic as he had when he had been snogging me. He also grabbed hold of me stiff cock and tugged it down between me spread legs and he wanked me with real solid strokes as he rimmed me. I was properly enjoying all them sensations and I reckon I must have been moaning and panting a bit energetically as well! But I was also getting a bit concerned that I would cum soon - I must have only been in the Key West Sauna for 15 minutes by then so it was way too soon to cum!!! Lucky for me he must have also noticed I was close, and he must not want me to cum yet either, because he next let me cock go and stopped rimming me and left me kneeling there silent for a few seconds as he stood behind me and wanked his cock to get it properly hard.
The next thing I feel was the head of his cock press against me hole. He never used no lube, and even though me hole was real wet with all his spit from all that rimming, and even though his cock wasn’t all that big, it did hurt when he pushed his cock in me with no lube and the shock of it made me yelp out loud! I know I have taken cock before with just spit as lube, but on them occasions I was probably a bit drunk or stoned or trashed on poppers - and so I was much more relaxed and so me ring muscle was more relaxed also! I will also say that it was a bit cold in that cabin, which is odd it being a sauna! But anyway I guess because I had yelped out this bloke started off by fucking me real slow and gentle and considerate, his cock sliding in and outta me arse real slow and smooth. But then as soon as I had quietened down and stopped me yelping, he straight away started to fuck me much harder - so hard that as he banged away at me arse I could hardly keep still and so I started yelping again! And so he slowed it down again till I quietened down, and then he went at it hard again, and that’s how it went until I couldn’t control it no more and I shot a load all over the floor of that little cabin. Straight away the bloke pulls his cock outta me arse and I feel a spray of his cum splash on me back, and then some more, and then some more, until his full load is trickling down me back and some is trickling down between me arse cheeks.
from www.keywestsauna.com
He says something in French so I have to say that i don’t speak French, and then he laughs because it turns out he’s British like me and from London! I had figured he was French and he had thought I was French also! It also turned out that he was due to take the Eurostar train back to London from Gare du Nord real soon, and so he had come to Key West Sauna to get a fuck before he got on his train home. I guess that was why he was so keen to get me in that cabin with him quick, otherwise he would miss his train home!
After he had departed the sauna I did get on and complete my walk around the place, and even though I did next suck a couple cocks in the steamroom I have to say that the beefy little British bloke had probably been one of the hottest looking guys there. So i was real glad I’d let him grab me without wasting no time!

4 comments:

  1. Keep it cumming Dan - love the blog

    Boatbum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for that Boatbum - keep on reading!!! Danxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip! I'm going to be in Paris in December with a few hours to spare - I think I just might check out that sauna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do recommend it as it is real handy if you are taking Eurostar Train from Gare Du Nord!!!

    ReplyDelete