Sunday 31 October 2010

Barcelona post 3

After me getting fucked by François in his shower, I am back at Axel Hotel swimming pool but neither Ron or François did come back there. As I sunbathe I do wonder about François acting odd – I still was not sure if he was teasing me or being serious. Then I decide I am on holiday, and he is on holiday, so I’m not going to try analyse anything – I'm just going to enjoy myself! Then I decide to head back to me hostel and have a siesta so I’ll be properly rested for tonights adventures.
        Me hostel is in one of them typical old Barcelona buildings. It’s unusual in that it is on just one floor of the building, and reception is up on that floor also, so you always gotta buzz to get in. It's a bit shabby but I got me own room, but with shared bathroom – there are plenty toilets and shower rooms out along the corridor so I never had no problem finding one to use. So this night after me siesta I get outta bed and put on shorts and flip-flops and grab me toiletries bag and a towel and go for shower.
        I see another guy also heading for shower, he is in corridor in just towel, so I head to another shower. It did look like that first one was vacant, so it is surprising when this guy doesn’t go in there but seems to follow me instead. As I reach next shower I do catch his eye and he gives me a quick look as I close the shower room door. It was the sorta look that makes me pause there for a few seconds behind that closed door. And then I wait more seconds. And then I open the door just a crack and I see he is still there and our eyes meet again. So I close the door again, but this time I am thinking I bet I know what he is after! And then I ask myself if I am after same? As I already decided I am on holiday and I am going to enjoy myself, I open me shower room door once again.
        We catch a look at each other again, only this time I don’t close the door right away but instead I match his gaze. He looks similar age to me and also slender and shaved head but he is maybe shorter than me and a bit tanned and I would guess he is Spanish. After a few seconds he strolls off down corridor towards the first shower. I stand me ground and I keep looking at him, and he keeps on looking back at me until he opens the first shower room door and he gives me one more look before he goes inside.
        I wait a few more seconds then I grab me toiletries bag and towel and I go down corridor to that first shower. When I push open the door the Spanish boy is standing there, only now he had taken off towel and he is stroking his cock! He looks at me and straight away he asks if I want fuck, and I say yea then I close and lock the door.
        Then I knee down on tiled floor and take his cock in me mouth. It is a real surprise too because his cock ain’t been in me mouth more than a minute before it gets properly rockhard! That was impressive! As I get on with the job of sucking him, he starts squeezing his nipples, and soon I’m getting a taste of his salty precum.
        Next I’m up and stepping right outta me shorts, and as I bend over the basin the Spanish boy licks a finger then starts to tease me hole. I help out by putting one foot up on a bin that's next to the basin so as to open me hole wider, so his finger slips up me a bit more easy. That encourages him to lick a second finger and soon I got two fingers up me. Then he asks again if I want fuck. Because we ain’t got no lube or nothing, he sees some Johnsons Baby Oil in me toiletries bag what I use after sunbathing, so he gets that out and lubes up me arse with that and then he holds me hips and guides me real gentle and precise as I back down onto his cock. As he starts to fuck me he also starts making hard grunting noises, so at first I am guessing it’s gonna be a quick fuck – but he for sure surprises me again because he keeps on pumping and pumping away at me arse for ages! In fact, after fucking me real energetically like that, he next takes hold of me leg and lifts it up real far off the ground. I nearly lose me balance and have to use the wall to stop myself from falling! But all the while he keeps at fucking me arse real hard and swift and deep till I can’t stop myself no more from cumming and I shoot all over! To finish off, I kneel on the floor again in front of him as he wanks off into me open mouth – and I do me best to swallow every last drop of his load.
        Once he left me to have me shower, I have to laugh when I think that I got fucked in a shower by François that afternoon – and already here I am same day after another fuck in another shower!

PLEASE LEAVE YER REACTIONS OR COMMENTS BELOW - CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. The Spanish boy, François, and the shower show for Ron. Loving your Barcelona Shower Tour! Clean and "dirty" are a great combination,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea well me aim is to become expert on the plumbing in Barcelona! LOL!

    ReplyDelete