Tuesday 16 August 2011

Malaga

Spain summer 2011 did finally begin! It did get off to slow start because me flight to Malaga did get delayed, so when I finally did find myself at the hotel it was real late and I was well knackered. As the bloke on reception desk checks me in, I ask about things like breakfast and check-out time and internet – and he says there is WiFi all over hotel but you have to pay €5 per day, but he does also point out an old PC in corner of reception where he says I can use internet for free. So even though I am knackered and sticky hot from travel, and idea of sleep is real appealing, I do think that maybe I should have quick online snoop before bed. In fact, funny thing is that it occurs to me that I owe it to all you readers of me blog to not go straight to bed on me first night in Spain!
So after I take me bag to room, I am back down in reception, and after I do get a can of drink from vending machine I do log onto GayRomeo.com. I have already updated me profile saying I am in Malaga, but when I click to see who is online in my area there aren’t all that many blokes on – it is real late at night, and I do know Malaga ain’t no gay mecca, so this ain’t surprise. But I decide to give myself until I finished me can of drink…
And glad to say that luck was on me side, because by the time that can of drink was empty I had indeed invited this local Spanish man around to me hotel, and now I had about 20 minutes to get up to me room and shower away all that sticky heat and dirt of travel ready for him.
He was in late 30s and bald head and short but masculine hairy body. I had damp towel still wrapped round me waist when he knocks at me room door, but I must admit that it don’t stay on for long! He don't speak much English so soon his clothes did join that towel on floor and I got first feeling of that hairy body allover me!
It is pretty ordinary hotel room with two single beds covered in nasty pink and grey pattern bedspread. I did wonder about push them together, but instead he did strip off one bedspread just as quick as he had stripped off me towel, and next we were all over that little bed making a proper mess of them sheets. Recently I’ve been enjoying getting cock off of Brian, and recently that’s the only cock I been getting, so it was real different experience being with this hairy Malaga man.  Because while Brian likes just to get his cock sucked then usually fuck, this hairy Malaga man did at first have his mouth on me nipples then on me cock and balls, then his finger is in me mouth so I suck on it, and then he does tease me arse open with that wet finger, then next it’s his tongue that’s in me arse and his finger is stroking and teasing me cock, then his finger is back in me arse again, and I am buzzing and tingling allover from all the touching and swapping around and teasing. Then as he penetrates me arse with two fingers I do suddenly and unexpectedly cum, and it is a big wet gush of cum that splashes both of our chests so there is no denying it!
“You cum?” he stops and asks and I must admit he does look disappointed.
I must admit that I’m a bit disappointed too! So I do say "yeah" and "sorry", but next I do roll over and get on allfours and tell him "fuck me" – and that seems satisfactory compensation, because his mood does straight away improve!
As some of you will know, taking cock up you when you just did cum and you ain’t got hardon any more can be a tricky and hurting thing to manage – sometime you just gotta shut yer eyes and grit yer teeth and take deep breath and leave the bloke to get on with the job of getting his cock in there. And that’s just what I did. It did hurt some, and sometime it seemed like it was going in and then it wasn't yet in, and then it hurt some more, but screaming loud enough to wake up them next door ain’t gonna get that cock in yer any faster!
What was interesting was that from now it was different experience, because even though this Malaga man is no way as sexy as Brian, and his cock ain’t as big as Brian, he now did fuck me just same way as Brian does fuck me. There was no more touching of me nipples or me cock, and no more little kisses on me shoulder or neck. No, now this hairy Malaga man did just fuck me like he was now 100% concentrate on his own cock and nothing else. So it was a bit of a rough ride. But at the same time, I will admit it did remind me that them Spanish men do fuck very good – which did remind me that this was why I did come Spain again this summer for holiday! And so by time this hairy Malaga man had finished giving me rough and deep fucking and had cum allover me back…. well, I must admit that I had cum again as well.

So… last year I did get asked loads how many times did I get fucked when I was away, and I did not know answer. So this year I decide to keep a score, and the running score has now begun and me score so far is: 1 x fuck

5 comments:

  1. "...this was why I did come to Spain again this summer for holiday!" And we're glad you did, D-boy! Off to a great start. We'll be happy to help you keep score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea help me keep score throb - but remember to save a slot for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot stuff Dan, don't keep us waiting too long. Naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up sexy boy. I was in Spain just last week but only got my boyfriend's cock! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Explorer Jack, next post on its way! There is loads available cock in Spain, Dorian, so it must have been because u choose just to get ur bfs cock innit? So I bet he has a nice one!

    ReplyDelete