Monday 1 August 2011

Grindr grind #2

There was long gap in time between first and second meet with that bloke off Grindr, so it came as big surprise when day after second meet I did get message from him asking if I free for afternoon fuck! Right away I message back say yes, and at 1pm I am again waiting at bus stop that is near his house.
It does seem stupid to wait at bus stop again, cos by now I know exact where he lives, but to wait at bus stop is what he tells me to do – he says for discretion he don’t ever want me knock on his front door. So I wait. I do think I could so easy walk up to his door and ring doorbell, and one minute after that I could be on me knees sucking his juicy cock, but instead I sit on wall by bus stop and watch time pass. I’m extra impatient, cos I had just come here a couple of hours ago to retrieve me bike from yesterday, and now I back again. But I also excited to be back here so soon and unexpected after yesterday fuck. It is still fresh in me mind, that memory of his cock pounding me just yesterday. In fact, it does make me think that some of his load could still be in me! I have to say, as I wait at bus stop, all this thinking is starting get me horny!
Finally after I been waiting at bus stop 20 minutes, regular checking time and regular checking for messages, I do finally get message from him saying he will be there in 5 minutes.
10 minutes later I do finally catch a glimpse of him. He strolling down road real lazy and casual like he got all time in world, for sure not like a man who is late for anything! But just see him approach does give me a real buzz, knowing he comes to get me! Especially as he looks real fit and manly in trackies and t-shirt. He does not even mention him being late, or excuse for being late, and also he seems in no hurry as he walk back to his house. But we do manage exchange some chat, and I do get chance to admit I don’t know his name or nothing, and I find out he is Brian and he is plasterer.
When we are at his house he straight away leads me upstairs to front bedroom again. Bath towel is already laid neat over bed, only this time a tube of lube lays there ready as well. He tells me strip naked, and as I get on with that he does also kick off them trainers and pulls down his trackies and underpants together in one move, and it is unbelievable hot to see his cock spring out already fat and semi-erect!
By now I kneeling naked on towel on bed. He reaches for lube and squeeze some on his shaft and goes to work wanking his cock with his fist – which is pity cos I could have done same job with me mouth! Instead I do roll up front of his t-shirt. I do find he has got bit of belly, and it got light covering of hair which is nice, but also I do find he got nice set of firm and beefy pecs and I start play with one of them smooth pink nipples. As I suck on his tit, I do feel one lubed up finger penetrate me hole, and then another. He does fingerfuck me good for a bit with them two fingers, then I push down onto both them fingers right down to last knuckle just to show that I ready – cos I can see how solid and wet his cock is now, so I know for sure he ready as well.
Sure enough he does flip me 180º so I facing headboard and straight away I feel pressure of his cockhead as it ram open me sphincter, and then I feel pleasurable pain as full length of his cock slide up into me arse. Even though I did have exact same cock up me in exact same position less than 24 hour ago, I still hear them signals of pain buzzing from me arse to me brain as i get penetrate by that cock, and I am real aware of feeling that me arse is being stretched open, but it is a pain feeling that quickly lapse into pleasure, and soon I am enjoying once again being fucked hard like slut!
This time, after start out fucking me on me hands and knees in doggie position, I do end up lay flat on bed with him flat on top of me. It is so horny to feel full weight of this man’s body on top of me, so heavy on top of me that I am squashed into his mattress. He stay on top of me like that, pin me to his bed so I can't move and can only just about manage breath, with his cock pumping up and down nonstop inside me, until I can't hold back no more. By time he shoots fresh load of his cum inside me, I have already cum all over towel.
Again, I don’t get opportunity to go bathroom and clean up, instead he wants me dressed and down stairs and out his door. So I go straight home and get in shower. But as I am in shower, I do touch me arse - and even though I can feel me sphincter has gone tight again, I still feel inside so freshly fucked that I do suddenly and unexpected get hard-on again, and I need to have quick shower wank!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "[...]all this thinking is starting get me horny!"

    Boy, you will never convince me that you are not always horny. And just as you should be, at that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe well i will take that as complement RedPhillip, but some days I do have other stuff on me mind innit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ I don't think RedPhillip is suggesting that you can't have other stuff on your mind and still be horny. And as he suggested: just as you should be. Y'know...like you make all of us reading this. Thanks for that. ]

    ReplyDelete