Monday 22 August 2011

Malaga #2

After getting late night fuck from that hairy Malaga man I did sleep in real late, but fortunate for me Spain does operate on different timescale so next day I did still have time for sightseeing even though it was late start.
I had looked online and got name and address of some gay friendly café-type places in Malaga, many of which did seem to be near to Picasso Museum and cathedral – that seemed handy! So after visiting Picasso Museum and cathedral I did have a snoop for them but I must admit I did not find much of interest. In fact, the square where some of these places were supposed to be did seem to be all dug up and it was one big and dusty building site. And it seemed to be a building site without gay friendly cafés or hot builder-type men, so double disaster!
Anyhow as it started get dark and late I did end up stopping in this other square that I found by just wandering around. At one end of this square was theatre that was showing Mama Mia musical, and elsewhere in square were some café-bars with outdoor tables, and Arabic kiosks selling kebab. Hanging out all round this square were loads people dressed real hippy and alternative, including groups of guys with skateboards, and other guys with loads piercings or dreadlocks or tattoos – so I must admit I did sniff the air for smell of spliff, cos it did look like the sorta crowd, and I did myself think that a little smoke right now would be very welcome indeed!
Sad to say I did not smell no marijuana, but I did notice this bar I was at was selling mojitos at a real good price, so I though I’d treat myself. And I must say it hit the spot so I treated myself to another! By now this bar was jam-packed with every outdoors seat taken, so I had these cool and grungy and hippy dressed Spanish people all around me, all chatting real loud and animated the way they do in Spain. And that is when I did catch the eye of the guy sitting at next table to me.
Like the rest he was hippy and alternative looking and he did have two big metal ear piercings. He was wearing baggy combat shorts and big ripped t-shirt so I can see these big tribal tattoos on his arms and legs. Anyhow, after we did exchange a couple looks he did ask me something in Spanish, and I did reply that I did not speak Spanish, and he then did say that he did not speak loads English but we still did have a bit of a chat. As we chat I do suddenly get a hint of marijuana in the air! So I look about, but I don’t see where it comes from. So we continue with chat, and I do get another mojito, then I smell spliff again, only this time it is stronger and unmistakable! But I still can’t see who is smoking. Anyhow, now I feel confident enough to ask this guy if it is possible to buy spliff anyplace here? At first he misunderstand because he offers me one of his cigarettes, so I do have to explain that I mean the other sorta smoke! And then he does smile and speaks in Spanish to these hippy dressed women who he is sat at table with, and then he smiles back at me and says that he has a joint and he would like share with me if I would like, but he says not here, someplace more private would be better.
So we do leave bar and walk for a bit until we are in this quiet little old street. We do sit down in this doorway and that’s when he rolls joint and lights up and takes first drag on it and then pass it to me. In same way that is was real nice to get a taste of cock on me first night in Spain, it is real nice to get a taste of spliff on me second night in Spain. But it is real strong shit! Wow! And the more we do smoke and the more stoned I get, I do also realize that as well as taste of spliff I do now fancy another taste of cock!
I don’t know why, but I do have a notion that this bloke who is sharing his spliff with me would not say “no” to a blow job, even though he has not given me any hint or touch me once, so with the confidence that the spliff did give me I reach over and brush his crotch with me hand – and I do get a shock because he does say “no!”
Fortunate he is quick to add “not here!” Then he turns around and looks all way up and down this little street, even though it has been deserted all time we sit there smoking and it is still deserted now. Then he stand up and tries door behind us, and it is surprising to me that door does open! He steps inside into what is a small gloomy hallway with stairs leading up to what I suppose must be apartments. I don’t know if he lives here in this building or not, but I follow. And once we are both there in that hallway, he does straight away fumble with his fly and so I straight away get on me knees. As I start take his cock in me mouth I see it is only just starting swell up, but as I get on with sucking it does quickly get more stiff – and soon I can tell that it is much bigger cock than the one I did have last night!
Even though I am too trashed on spliff to worry, I guess he is somewhat concerned about getting blowjob in some hallway of some building, because he does start ramming his cock into me mouth so it is properly fucking me throat, and after a minute or two of very hard thrusting he does suddenly shoot a big load that is almost as creamy and tasty as them mojitos! After he does empty that load down me throat, there is some quick fumbling and then suddenly we are back on street and suddenly he is gone. I am not exactly sure whereabouts I am, or in which direction I need go in, but somehow I do find me way back to me hotel. And even though me intention is to get straight online on GayRomeo.com and find another cock, I must admit that I do instead go to me room and pass out on me bed and don't wake up again till morning.
So me update score is 1 x fuck, 1 x blowjob

2 comments:

  1. 2 x hot stories

    ¡Gracias, chico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally on holiday. Keep us posted. Jay storman3119

    ReplyDelete