Wednesday 3 August 2011

Bon voyage

Regular followers of me blog will remember how it started: as a memory of all them fucks and experiences I had last summer as I travelled round Europe. Shortly before I did leave on that trip I met this guy who was writer – not a famous novelist or writer of anything you would have read, as he mostly writes academic books. Anyhow, he did encourage me to keep a diary of all stuff I did and blokes I met, and he said for me email to him with each entry, and he did give me loads and loads encouragement that I was writing well and doing good job in keeping up with it (and he even did say that reading me diary did make him want to fuck me even more when I got back UK!). All his encouragement was real important and inspiring, but I did start to think, what a pity I writing all this down in loads detail and all for just one man to read. So that did give me idea to start blog and start posting them diary entry one-by-one. And that is how this blog did start!! So if you enjoy me blog, you got him to thank, because if I had not met him I would not have started blogging!!
Anyway, as a student I do get extra long summer holiday – something that you gotta make most of because these are probably last opportinities to have so much time off. Sad to say, travelling around does cost £££, and even though last year I did meet plenty blokes who did offer me place to stay or would buy me beers and dinners and stuff, it still did properly wipe out me bank account!
So this year, what with one thing and another, I was not so properly organized about going away and maximize me time off. There was at one point this promise of a trip to Ibiza, something I might tell you about another time, but that did fall through. But I ain’t deterred, and that’s why I will fly Malaga on friday!
Although I am real excited, ironic is that I am now a bit reluctant to go because I have been majorly enjoying them fucks I been getting recently off of Brian, the bloke who I did meet via Grindr. I enjoy them afternoon fucks we have at his house when his wife is out, kneeling on that towel he does lay out on their bed so not to make mess. I did get to worry that this fun would end once school broke up for summer holiday, cos he got two kids and so they would be home, but turns out I did not need worry. All that means is that we can’t fuck at his house no more, but fortunately he has garage just a few streets from his house.
This garage is rammed with his car and also ladders and buckets and plastering gear and bikes and fishing rods and golf clubs and loads kids toys and stuff, so obvious it ain’t as comfy as get fucked on his bed – but it still better than going without his cock! If I honest, it is also horny feeling being there among all that stuff, with just a crack of light creeping in under garage door, and all them voices and noises nearby of people passing by outside or revving engine of their car – all that everyday activity going on as usual while I in that garage with this hot bloke’s cock in me mouth or arse!
So I will for sure miss Brian, but truth is that he and his wife and kids are off on fortnight holiday to Turkey next week, so even if I did stay here I would end up missing him and his cock innit? So I may as well go Spain and see what that has got in store for me this year!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad you are back and writing. Thanks. Jay Storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I will try innit!!!

    ReplyDelete