Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year, new undies!

Some of you did suggest I put together Amazon wishlist, and because of that I did decide to take a look at Amazon and see if there is any stuff there that I like. Of course there is loads and loads stuff on Amazon that I like! But I don’t think it is right of me to think any of you are interested in buy CDs or DVDs or Wii games and shit for me!
In fact I know them of you who did suggest I put together Amazon wishlist had other things in mind to buy for me as treat! So I did have a look, and I did also have a bit of fun and I did pick out some jockstraps and thongs and mesh undies and stuff – even some leather chaps and some poppers just in case 2012 gets proper wild!! I don’t expect none of you to go and buy me any of this stuff on this list (and to be honest I am happy be fucked bare arse!) but I did particular pick out things that I reckon would be fun to wear when getting fucked, so why not have a look, cos looking costs nothing eh? But if any of you are feeling generous to buy me something pervy as treat, well I will try to wear it next time I have hot date!! Maybe I will even try get Brian or someone to fuck me as I wear it! You can view me wishlist here:


Some of you have also been ask me to post some “nasty” pix of me… and I suppose you mean “naughty” pics?!? LOL! Anyhow, there are naughty pics of me pop up now and again on this blog, as well as on me profile on sites like gaydar.co.uk and gayromeo.com and silverdaddies.com and other sites, but as it’s New Year I figured I would post a few here for you all to see! And once you look at them pics you will know why I would benefit from some new undies!! LOL!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics. I am in love with your ass. Love to see more of your cock. WHAT A WAY TO START 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty looking uncut cock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cock is 'tasty', but I still love your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I am glad u liked em!

    ReplyDelete