Wednesday 9 March 2011

Return of François

I got excited last week, because last week I did get an email from François, that handsome French man who I did meet when I was on holiday and travelling round Europe last summer. In his email François did say that he has plan to visit London later this month or next month so he would like to see me again! I was happy and excited to read that!
            Now those of you who are regular readers of me blog will maybe remember that I did not finish properly telling you about François – in fact I did leave that story hanging in the air! I am real sorry about that! You can go back and read where I got up to with François here. But if you guys are interested in me finishing off that story, then I will say what happened with me and François after our last fuck in Barcelona, and then after he did stand me up that next night before I left Barcelona for Sitges... well truth is I did meet him again after that so if u do want me to tell all what happened,  let me know!

4 comments:

  1. ur such the tease!! give up the deets! of course we wanna know:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, you left us hanging last November with the whole end of your trip missing! So, when you have some time, please write about it. You mentioned south of Spain and Tangier, didn't you?... I'd love to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Versatile RAW Piggy Bottom, SnowRider, and hocine33, I will tell u what happened next!

    ReplyDelete