Wednesday 9 February 2011

electric shock #2!

Ever since I took electrician blokes cock up me, it has been hard for me to focus on uni stuff – especially because he said he expects to be working hereabouts for another week. So as I’m sitting in some lecture, or trying to concentrate on reading in the library, I get distracted by thinking about how I could be riding on that blokes cock instead! I did think about this a lot – in fact, I thought about it so much that I’d say it’s a miracle of willpower that a whole day went by without me going to look for him! By the next day my willpower was stretched to the limit, so I went on a walkabout to hope to see him again.
            I did spy his van in the car park so I knew he was onsite someplace, but that day I never did see him. The next day I did finally spot him in the distance, walking down some corridor, so I walked a bit more fast to catch up to him, and me prize was that I now knew which bit of campus he was working on today. I did have to pretend to be walking up and down that corridor a few times more before we properly ran into each other, and I said “hi” and we had one of them little chats about nothing, then finally he said real quiet that he has his break in 20 minutes and did I want to see him out in front just like last time?
            So less than half an hour later and I’m there in the back of electrician blokes van again, kneeling on that gritty floor as I suck on his stiffening cock. He’s mouthfucking me just as deep and hard as he did last time – but this time, as soon as his cock is rockhard, I waste no time in standing up and turning round and giving him me arse. This time I also step right outta me trackies and trainers so I can open me legs proper wide. I also have brought with me today a pack of condoms and lube, so I hand this to him. He throws away them condoms, saying to me that he never ever has used condoms, but he does use the lube – so this time when he does push his raw cock up me it slides in more smooth and easy than it did last time. It does feel real good to have his cock up me, and thanks to that sachet of lube he fucks me so fast and furious that I bet his cock made sparks! It for sure made me hole on fire – so much on fire that when he asks if I want him to cum in me arse… well, I said yes! I spread me legs so his cock goes right deep up me, and he bangs and bangs until I can tell that he’s unloading right up in me, and me knowing that is all I need to make me cum too!
            Straight after I do feel like a proper dirty slut. But this time after the fuck we do have a bit more of a chat, and I find out that I’m not the only student here who’d got to enjoy electrician blokes cock! In fact, in the last couple weeks he said he’s also fucked another English lad, a Pakistani lad, and a Brazilian lad! So now I know I’m not the only one round here who gets easy distracted by some electrician blokes hot meaty raw cock!

4 comments:

  1. Dan, you lucky slut! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dorian :) I liking them beefy daddy pics u been posting on your blog, and I also like to read what u up to in case u find a good London cottage that I can also visit!! Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attaboy, Danny! I'm betting that electrical job on campus is going to take m-o-n-t-h-s to finish. Enjoy!

    (Great to have you back. And back at it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to say I don't know about that, throb919! cos I did keep a look out for him all last week and I never did see him. I did not see his van parked anyplace either :(

    ReplyDelete