Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hey readers! Did u all miss me?? You probably did notice that Blogger did take down me blog for quite a bit of time.... but good news is finally I seem to have got it back now! I guess I will maybe have to tone it down, or find myself a new home, to avoid getting it take down again. But I'm back! But right now all me uni stuff is coming to a grand climax as end of term fast approaches (we are closing real early this year because of the Olympics down the road in Stratford, because our campus is due to be home for the USA Olympics team!) But I will get back on with blog asap! Danxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hey Dan! Good to see you back in business. I did wonder what had happened to you.
    Another blog that I follow (Men and cum) has suddenly disappeared: I wonder if it is another victim of blogger censorship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I did indeed notice that your blog had been removed. I'm quite happy to see that you're back in business. Now, if you would kindly supply me with more of your wicked tales, I could stroke one out and get on with my day!!

    Love your blog man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you;re back!! Dan you are the best ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yeah we missed you! I definitely did. Good luck with your grand climax. (Always a good thing.) And I hope you'll have lots of Olympic tales to tell us all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gonna write any more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you start another blog? If so, what's the address?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy Dan, its been a while mister, lets keep in touch, i will be in the UK early 2013, msg me back here or my email addy; ric_in_cr@hotmail.com

    ric

    ReplyDelete