Thursday 22 September 2011

Granada #4

After finish our afternoon fuck session the American bloke tells me he has date that night with the fit and muscle Spanish barman (who must not be rubbish fuck after all eh?) so he needs shower and get ready. So I do leave him and I go back to me hostel for siesta. It had been a long day, what with going to Alhambra Palace and Arabic baths and getting fucked that morning and that afternoon by the American bloke, so I am ready for siesta! But after I rest up a bit I am itching to go out again so I head for a couple beers and tapas and then, not sure where to head next, I do end up at tic tac bar again.
            Even though it is old crowd I have decided it is me favourite place in Granada just because it is reliable place. Just like before I soon make a new Spanish friend at the bar who does buy me one then another beer, and after drink them beers I do follow him to darkroom where we have a bit of a play and I suck his cock! He is ordinary looking Spanish man, maybe fifties and big build who you would pass in street without giving a single look, but once in darkroom you do just focus on cock innit! And even though it ain’t a huge meaty Spanish chorizo like you often find, it was still bigger than average and still a very nice mouthful! Anyway, he soon did cum in me mouth as I did suck him, then he was gone. So I did take a piss on me way back to bar, and I did check in mirror that I didn’t have no cum all over me face, and then I go back into bar.
It didn’t seem like I was in darkroom for a special long time, but when I do step back out into the bar it does seem to be more busy – but I then realize this is because a drag show has started and everyone did move positions so they are now all standing around stage. Anyhow, as I do step back out into the bar I do catch the eye of that drag queen, and she does look direct at me and say something in Spanish that does make everyone in bar laugh and also all turn their head to me! I do feel myself blush as this happens, and then she says some new joke and everyone laughs again. Then drag queen does speak direct to me, ask me do I not speak Spanish? And I say that no I don’t speak Spanish, and she says that is good thing! Then she carry on chatting away at hundred mile an hour in Spanish, with everyone in bar laughing real loud at every word she say, and I do get this hint that she is joking with everyone about me – but I don’t feel bad about that, in fact I feel a bit like a celebrity! One time she does a mime of giving a blowjob, which I must admit did make me blush a bit! But by now I got another beer to enjoy, and I am start getting drunk, so I just laugh along with everyone else – even though I have not got a clue what is being said.
Anyhow, by time the drag show is done I did polish off more beer so I need take another piss. While I am at urinal, I do notice that three or four blokes do pass through toilet on way into darkroom, so after finishing piss I do think I should have a look. Why not eh?
It is real small darkroom, so straight away I bump into a body in darkness, and then I bump into another. As I start get accustomed to dark I can see that one bloke does kneel down in front of another and even though I cannot see proper I guess that he must be sucking some cock. Next I feel a bloke who is standing nearest to me does take a step closer so we are so close we do almost touch. Less than minute later I do feel a hand on me crotch, and then I do feel another hand on me bum, and as one thing leads to next thing I do feel someone start unzip fly of me jeans. By now I have investigated them shadows in front of me and I have found a very nice rockhard cock sticking outta some blokes fly, and so I do kneel down and start suck on that! As well as suck, I do start wank that cock – which does almost make me chuckle because I realize I am doing exact same motions as that drag queen had mimed in her show!
As I get busy with job of sucking cock, I do feel that someone else has taken over the job of unzip fly of me jeans, and once they done unzipping me I do feel me jeans and underpants together getting peeled down. Once me jeans and underpants are down below me knees I feel that familiar feeling of a rockhard cockhead poke poke poke between me arsecheeks and tap tap tap against me sphincter, so while I do carry on job of sucking that tasty first cock I do also arch me back and spread me legs a bit, and next I do feel that second cock edge its way up into me arse. Silent and dark, I do carry on suck that first cock as that second cock does fuck me, gentle at first then increasing harder and faster and deeper and rougher, and then I can feel jolting and rocking action from behind and that’s how I know the second bloke is cumming. Then I feel him pull out, but fortunate the empty void that is me just fucked arse is quick to be filled by a third cock – who knew so many blokes could fit in tiny darkroom eh?! Like the one that went before, this cock also does fuck me gentle at first, and then gets more fast and rough as it gets close to cumming. And I reckon me mouth must have been keeping in sync with that third cock, cos now it does seem that the faster and harder I get fucked, the faster and harder I did suck that first cock! And soon I was sucking on that first cock so fast and so hard that nothing could stop it from shoot a big and creamy load down back of me throat! As he does cum in me mouth, the bloke I am sucking does suddenly break silence and makes a breathless groaning noise, and that is quick to be followed by the feeling that the third guy is now also cumming, shooting his load up into me arse as he does finish fuck me. And by now I have also cum allover – so that little darkroom at tic tac must have been a real mess by time I did leave! Sorry about that!!

And now me running total for Spain holiday is 8 x fucks, 3 x blowjobs

3 comments:

  1. Thought the drag queen would be in the darkroom. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  2. You share the horniest stories, boy! Never fails to get me hard and usually gets a load out of me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha @JayStoryman - it was dark in darkroom so maybe drag queen was in there! Though think I would have felt drag queen dress as well as drag queen cock?! LOL

    thanks @RedPhillip glad to be of service!

    ReplyDelete