Thursday 21 July 2011

A Breeder's Journal: my arse on Reader Asses: #11

One of me favourite blogs to follow is by The Breeder who is one of the most amazing writer I have come across online, cos he writes so poetically you can taste and smell the words he writes - and the sex he has! He is also one sexy man, and for sure he can cum across (or in!) me any day of week! As well as sharing loads stories from his past and present, recently he been running regular feature where readers can send him pics of their arse (or ass as they say in USA). So as I a big fan of Mister Breeder I did send him my arse, and he did post it in Readers Asses #11 back in April. I was busy back then with uni studies so i did miss it when it was posted, but I wanted to share me bit of Breeder fame here with all you, so please check it out by following below link!

A Breeder's Journal: Reader Asses: #11

2 comments:

  1. D-boy: Great to see your arse at A Breeder's Journal. Mine made in April too. Just...y'know...FYI. ;-)

    (http://mrsteed64.blogspot.com/2011/04/reader-asses-9.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm and mister breeder rightly calls u a sexy-assed fucker! Well you will know I will vouch for that too!! Danxxx

    ReplyDelete