Thursday 9 June 2011

Back in business!

Well guys, I been a busy little bee lately what with uni and stuff... but now it's summer break so unless I failed something or gotta re-submit something, well, me thoughts and me time can be occupied by more fun stuff like continuing with this blog - and doing wild and crazy things to give me wild and crazy stuff to write about!!


Me thoughts are also now turning to what to do with the next couple months - and where to go!!!


So watch this space for blog entries and news.


Until then, I found this posted on some other blog and I thought I'd repost it here, it gave me a smile but it's also "food for thought" innit?

"Gay men are pretty. Even the ugly ones. Throw two of the bitches in a room and I promise you at least one of them is going to want to fuck the other if not both wanting to fuck one another, or at the very least wanting to see themselves fucking or getting fucked by the other. It's unavoidable."


What do we think about that then?

5 comments:

  1. You have been sadly missed. I LOVE reading about your wild and crazy things. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which crazy adventures are you planning? Any countries in mind?

    I definitely think ugly gay guys fuck better than good looking ones. It's like they have something to prove, some beast in them dying to get out. Pretty guys are too used to attention and don't make an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Sup pup? I just know you're having some "reportable" adventures this summer with tales to tell. So—tell! ;-)

    Hope your summer is going well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi storyman, thanks for reading and for your comments! I glad u enjoy reading what I am up to, and I will try keep writing and entertaining you!!

    Hi Dorian Smith, plan is to go Spain, cos it is cheap and men are hot and wild, and it is nice international mix of guys! But I always open to offers and suggestions!! hehehe! And I agree that it don't always matter how a guy looks - it how he fucks! So where u go in London to meet ugly top guys?

    Hi Miky, I'll check that out thanks!

    Hi throb, yea I got some tales to tell, and i bet u do too!

    hugs to u all! Dan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're wellcome, my friend! Have a nide day!
    Miky

    ReplyDelete